Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facial Hair
The above post is the correct answer.

Well I personally ceeeeeeebeeeee-eeeeef shaving. So I have a ginger beard. On other people. I don't mind.

personally like it when it is on the right people and right style / length etc as the previous posts mentioned
those on spanish / portugese man (who I knew) look really great with the beard :biggrin:

I like my men smooth Smile

My other half likes men "rugged"

Needless to say, Im bearded but not in a Santa Clause way hahaha. Just designer stubbled and shaped Smile

ObW
X

I'm not a fan.

Either way lol every guy grows it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Some guys can pull it off, others can't.

I'd date a guy with facial hair, just as long as its not one of those wispy "redneck" mustaches and beards or some Grizzly Adams lumberjack sort. It has to be neat and trimmed.

I have a "Van Helsing" type beard, but only because I don't have much of a chin and the beard makes me look better Wink

It doesnt bother me, providing its on the right guy of course. Im past the stubble stage at the min, and usually shave twice a week, though sometimes think sod it, shavings a pain, i could never shave every morning and have left it long few times and it goes bit gingery, on the other hand its nice to be clean shaven too.

As long as it fits the person...HELL FUCKING YES! I LOVVVEE FACIAL HAIR, IT'S LIKE ONE OF MY BIGGEST TURN-ONS.

Depends on the guy, really. I generally don't go for beards or mustaches, especially bushy ones but some guys can make it work...