Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fag Hags!
ok im lost. what's a fag hag?

i gots a bunch of girlfriends! yay! they love me in a sad sort of way cuz they know i'll never love them back in a sexual way but just a friendly way.Laugh1

:biggrin: Thank you four this description. This night, I'm going to sleep less stupid. (French canadian expression)Tongue3 Tongue3 Tongue3

Hi Sexyzachers,

"Fag Hag" as a term is defined as follows (and I quote) :-

"Fag hag is a slang term for a woman who either associates mostly or exclusively with gay men, or is best or good friends to a gay man or men. It originated in gay male culture in the United States and was historically an insult.[1] Some women who associate with gay men object to being called fag hags,[2] while others embrace the term."

I do apologise if I offended anybody by simply answering the question - I've never known it to be used offensively - over here it's quite a common term and refers to any close female friend of a gay guy ... :frown: soz.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thank you, Shadow! And we have understant that you would say.Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

No worries dude Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Hi Sexyzachers,

"Fag Hag" as a term is defined as follows (and I quote) :-

"Fag hag is a slang term for a woman who either associates mostly or exclusively with gay men, or is best or good friends to a gay man or men. It originated in gay male culture in the United States and was historically an insult.[1] Some women who associate with gay men object to being called fag hags,[2] while others embrace the term."

I do apologise if I offended anybody by simply answering the question - I've never known it to be used offensively - over here it's quite a common term and refers to any close female friend of a gay guy ... :frown: soz.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
no, you didn't offend me. thanx!Tongue3

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

well i have 3 very close female friends

woahh... Fag Hags.. cool...
well.. i do have some.. not just one or two.. but its quite a number..
i have llike.. wait.. i'll count.. probably i have 4/5 of them and they are full support to me...

one cute things is that one of my fag hag is actually my friend's girlfriend..

and is there any special term to call straight guys who associates with gay men?