Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout 3
We must have FO fans in here somewhere.

I'm just playing through a new game now, seeing as the main storyline just stops the games once done...which was naff.

I'm as evil as the devil in it. :')
Event he slavers are scared.

It's great.

De ja vu...
I posted this somewhere before.

Smile

I wish i didn't blow up megaton though....
loads of quests to do in that town that i've missed out on now.

I've played it! I think its a good game, I just can't manage to get into it.:confused:
I got to megaton and got bored, haven't played it since.:redface:
I really can't decide what i want to be able to do/be in it which isn't helping.:tongue:
My best friend and bro have played it a lot more than i have, so i still know a fair bit about it.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

It's OK, not really got into it as of yet though

I'm schooling the little bastard.

Super mutant run away from me.

Because i'm cool like that.

Jake Wrote:I'm schooling the little bastard.

Super mutant run away from me.

Because i'm cool like that.

And with that we make a full circle back to your strange dream you had a few days ago. :eek:

Everything is falling in its place and now it makes a lot of more sense Rolleyes :biggrin: :tongue:

EDIT: And to write something not off topic: Never played it, don't like the fighting system. And it would probably not run on my PC. Or is it still X360-only?

It's on ps3 360 and pc. Smile

Always has been.

I just found a memory card.
From ages ago

AND I'M PROPER AWESOME

but...

I'm like a paladin with so much good karma.

So now i'm going to spend the next few days just being an evil SOB

To be honest I really couldn't get along with Fallout 3 - I found it jumpy in places which narks me when I'm playing personally ... so I switched on God mode, all weapons, etc., etc. which made it more tolerable, but my biggest gripe was the size of the gaming world in the game.

Considering it uses (basically) the same engine as Oblivion, it's TINY in comparison, which was, I felt, a real shame.

Liam Neeson as a voice-actor though - amazing as always :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:To be honest I really couldn't get along with Fallout 3 - I found it jumpy in places which narks me when I'm playing personally ... so I switched on God mode, all weapons, etc., etc. which made it more tolerable, but my biggest gripe was the size of the gaming world in the game.

Considering it uses (basically) the same engine as Oblivion, it's TINY in comparison, which was, I felt, a real shame.

Liam Neeson as a voice-actor though - amazing as always :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Rummor has it. New Vegas is EVEN SMALLER.

From a review i read...not set in stone or anything......:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've been having fun with new vegas
I got is perk called confirmed bachelor, it lets you sweet talk the boys LOL

Best. Game. Ever.

Timmy - yeah me too Smile was such an awesome perk to let you sweet-talk some of the guys... I love things like that in games, just so many options and attention to detail.

I'll admit, when you're learning it's a SLOOOW game, and I nearly gave up on it. You really need to immerse yourself in the landscape, the survival element (notch it up to hardcore) and you take it seriously. Watch the hours fly byRolleyes