Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Guy provokes anger over gay orgy scene
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/familyguy.jpg[/img2]Animated TV show Family Guy has come under fire from a parents' group over a recent episode that showed a gay orgy.

In the episode, screened in the US on March 8th, storylines included a gay orgy featuring 11 men, a baby eating horse semen and bestiality.

The Parents Television Council, which has 1.3 million members, has filed an indecency complaint with the Federal Communications Commission against the show.

In a statement, PTC president Tim Winter said: "Fox treated viewers to everything from an 11-way gay orgy to baby Stewie eating a bowl of cereal with horse sperm instead of milk.

"If that isn’t enough, the show’s leading character is also shown fanaticizing about his wife and moaning while a horse licks his bare behind. Clearly, the explicit content was not isolated to one instance in one segment of the show; it permeated the entire programme."

Speaking about a previous complaint from the group, Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane told advocate.com: "That’s like getting hate mail from Hitler. They’re literally terrible human beings. I’ve read their newsletter, I’ve visited their website, and they’re just rotten to the core.

"For an organisation that prides itself on Christian values - I mean, I’m an atheist, so what do I know? - they spend their entire day hating people."
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

"For an organisation that prides itself on Christian values - I mean, I’m an atheist, so what do I know? - they spend their entire day hating people."

Don't get me started on this " Christian values" thing . Being a Polly Theist All my Gods are loving and understanding us mortal beings. I once called my self a Christian until I all that I heard was hate and how their "God" was always out to punish you ( or me) for the way he or she created us in his or hers own image then punish us for being our selves makes no since to me.
This my opinion for what it is worth.
As far as the cartoon goes as offensive as it may be they have a right to show it on tv.

I LOVE Family Guy

WHOOP WHOOP !!!

Star Twister Wrote:

WHOOP WHOOP !!!

Seconded...they make lil of every aspect of life i dont see how an orgy tops ther rest Rolleyes

I LOVE Family Guy it is SOOOOO hilarious.

I love how they have the balls to attack anything and everything.

So I say to the Family Guy team BRAVO!

Richard