Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast food (poll)
mmmmmm..

I don't know what the heel a Wendy's is...Subway is a recent arrival and haven't considered it yet..

the fight over here is usally bewteen McDonalds and BK

personally....I don't prefer either one over the other and the times I've eaten their stuff have been more on the "what is closest to me right now" side of things..

now, I voted other, mainly cause when it comes to fast foods, I make it myself..

like french fries, burgers, or our version of hot dogs (tomato, avocado besides the weener :tongueSmile

I just grab potatoes, peel them and fry them myself.....I just go to the butchery, buy a chicken, stake and bread, veggies, blah blah and there you go..a burger..

southbiochem Wrote:mmmmmm..

I don't know what the heel a Wendy's is...Subway is a recent arrival and haven't considered it yet..

the fight over here is usally bewteen McDonalds and BK

personally....I don't prefer either one over the other and the times I've eaten their stuff have been more on the "what is closest to me right now" side of things..

now, I voted other, mainly cause when it comes to fast foods, I make it myself..

like french fries, burgers, or our version of hot dogs (tomato, avocado besides the weener :tongueSmile

I just grab potatoes, peel them and fry them myself.....I just go to the butchery, buy a chicken, stake and bread, veggies, blah blah and there you go..a burger..

Too slow.... i was hungry like 20 minutes ago :p

Yes home cooked cut & fried chips are so much nicer...

Wendys - i believe its a fast food place in the US, i was wondering if any other countrys had them, we dont either, its pretty much always f***ing McDonalds

its kfc all the way for me. I used to work at a kfc when I was younger, and I still miss all the free chicken I used to get

I love Arby's roast beef sandwiches and the reuben sandwich is freakin delicious.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I prefer Burger King, but there's almost no bk in France (just one at Marseilles airport and another I don't remember where).
I like subway but it's expensive here, just a 30cm sandwich for almost 7 euros !!!

Each time I go to cinema with friends (once a week) we eat at McDonalds. Don't like it so much but that's the closest from the cinema, so I eat bad things and I'm recompensed by a bit of culture. :biggrin:

mmm...arbys, kinda expensive though

Nothing competes with In-N-Out. If you've never tried it you have to before you die.

Yes Wendy's is another American Franchise we are hard at work to export to you less fortunate nations and kingdoms. Just remember from the USA all good fattening, diabetes inducing things come.

Our culture is slowly being foisted upon you and soon, yes very soon you too will suffer from epidemic obesity and morbid obesity....

I actually work at a Wendy's, so I'm kind of paid to pick that Wink

anything with Pizza :p