Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Musicals?
NerdyGiant Wrote:Haha I don't think I could be girly. My bigger frame prevents a girly figure Tongue

MisterTinkles Wrote:You would make a CUTE Drag Queen!

And the size of your frame has NOTHING to do with it!!!!
Ive seen Drag Queens 7 feet tall!!! And thats WITHOUT their heels and wigs on!!!!

1luvu

Told ya so! Even Mr.Tinkles said so and he discovered me! Dazzler1 lol

But seriously I could see it. It might get tricky on the pole, but we'd work it out. I'm nearly your size at 6foot even, so size has nothing to do with it. Some guys like bitches with alittle chunk and trunk.

And not saying you'd be like Andrej Pejic, but you could def werk it gurl. :3

Mama Mia, Grease, Hairspray, and Rocky Horror Picture Show

You know, I never consider this a musical, but it is..........I love it so much, I keep forgetting it IS a musical!!!!

[Image: chitty_musical.jpg]

Oh yeah, as much as I'd hate to admit it, I love High School Musical 1 and 3.:biggrin:

Normally I can't find any reason to like musicals. I love movies, theater, and music, but never the combination of any of them. There is one that I absolutely cannot resist, though: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It has three of my favorite actors in it!

I had the good fortune to watch 'West Side Story' on stage, and although I didn't really like the movie version (with Natalie Wood), I enjoyed the experience, watching it with a live audience. I saw 'Book of Mormon' and hated it, cringing as I waited for it to end. I wish I would have a refund so I could see something else. I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but I feel it distasteful to make fun of another belief system that way.

I LOVE Meet Me in St. Louis!

Grease
Hello Dolly
Hairspray
Rocky Horror
Mama Mia
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

The Book of Mormon is my number 1. It's got everything I've ever loved: crass humor, vulgarity, unabashed joyful exuberance expressed in song and dance, biting criticism of religion, and optimism. I listen when Im doing menial tasks around home singing at the top of my lungs "Fuck you god in the ass mouth and cuntya!" ... it's really catchy.

Some others I really love and listen to on a regular basis:

Gypsy,
Sweeney Todd
Into the Woods
Sunday in the Park with George
Oklahoma
Kiss Me Kate
Evita
Les Mis (only recently with the 25th anniversary concert. Ramin Karimloo is amazing)

Those are what's mostly in my rotation lately.

Ha! I watched Hello Dolly with mom all the time..

it was hilarious