Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite type of Alcohol..
For me I'd have to say Vodka.. easy to mix and make good drinks (especially the flavored kinds.. love whipped vodka and coke).

For shots I like Fireball and Jagermeister.. and if I'm daring Rumpleminze. lol. For beer.. blue moon & Hefeweizen <3.

And my favorite mixed drink would be a "Surfer Girl," which is Coconut Rum, Tequila, Sour, Pineapple, and a splash of Grenadine. Quite delicious :p

So yeah, what's your favorite?

Ps.. I am not an alcoholic. I just like to drink socially. lol.

I don't drink, but I just wanted to stop by and say I love your name. A Song of Ice and Fire for the win!!!

I dont drink anymore but when I use to drink, it was all about the finnish vodka.

My favorite depends on when where, why, and my mood.

Hot day out target practicing with my shooting buddy - beer because he will have brought a six pack with him and offer me one.

The rare celebration in my home - homemade wine because that stuff is for sipping a little of, not getting drunk on, well unless you really like a wine hangover.

Just want a nip to help me sleep or relax me a bit - Absinthe most of they year in one of a couple drinks or, brandy in my eggnog around the holidays, when eggnog is available.

Really lousy mood and I'm going to get plastered and pass out on the stuff (very rare occasion) - Jack Daniels, straight form the bottle.

I don't always drink, but when I do, it's only a race to hug the toilet.

Srsly, I cycle between vodka, tequila and Tennessee Honey. Beer in between as needed. Like tonight...Big Grin

Gin and Tonic ( not just any gin , it has to be Bombay Blue Sapphire )

Half brandy dry and lime or champagne and orange juice.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Gin and Tonic ( not just any gin , it has to be Bombay Blue Sapphire )

Half brandy dry and lime or champagne and orange juice.

Omg, mum, do you have Simply Apple juice in Australia? If so, you HAVE to try a sweet muscato champagne with it. I drank half the bottle before I realized I liked it.

We do have apple juice , I will have to give it a try.

ummmmm......vodka

Whiskey or Burbon... straight not mixed