Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite child's book
Hi what was your favourites books when you were a child?Confusedmile:

The Chronicles of Narnia series :biggrin:

Hurray for Puddleglum, he was my favorite character in the series...also he was played by Tom Baker in the BBC miniseries. :biggrin:

Danny the champion of the world is one of my favorite children's book.

I have too many favourites.

Don't laugh, but I loved Cinderella and Snow white and those girls :p
In retrospect... that should've been a sign Rofl

But in my pre-teen years, I liked;
Mattimeo
Jungle Book(and the Cartoon)
Lion King
Aladdin

And pretty much all the Disney works Smile .

... Oh yeah, and Harry Potter too Wink lots of Harry. I grew up on Harry Potter.

Oh and another one; Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events . Very much loved that series.

QueenOdi Wrote:I have too many favourites.

Don't laugh, but I loved Cinderella and Snow white and those girls :p
In retrospect... that should've been a sign Rofl

Don't feel bad..after watching The Little Mermaid when I was little...I used to go around playing pretend I was a mermaid!

My dad just about blew his stack trying to tell me that "boys need to be mermen" :biggrin:

wintermoon Wrote:Don't feel bad..after watching The Little Mermaid when I was little...I used to go around playing pretend I was a mermaid!

My dad just about blew his stack trying to tell me that "boys need to be mermen" :biggrin:

Confusedmile: were you a pretty Mermaid? :p lol

Yeah, I used to be Cinderella and I still am today, constantly scrubbing the floor in my pretty blue dress. Just missing the step sisters Smile , waiting for prince charming to come along.

My mother actually used to dress me as a girl sometimes(mostly when I was a baby/toddler), so your dad got off lucky with you :p
~

PS. I also loved Beauty and the Beast alot. Now I just like the music Smile .

Does any one remember the mr men books?

My favorite was Black Beauty and Tom Sawyer/Huckleberry Finn...pretty much all of the classics really. I read all of them over and over.

I had one of those books with a lot of old Fantasy tales in them. Heh I loved that book ^^, I think my love for fantasy and the medievals started to grow on me that early lol.

Mr Pink Wistle, I can remember reading them over and over again...that was until I was introduced to Stephen King via 'The Shining'