Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fem Vs Butch?
So i was talking to my friend on MSN he's also gay and we were talking about 'our types' He asked me what do i like i replied butch males, i am a fem and i do lke manly guys. But my friend turned around and said that he likes the fem's so we're debating which is better and I thought i might get some of you to tell me what you like? Smile

i like masculine gays. but i think fem gays are braver because their more out of their sexuality they dont need to be questioned about their sexuality because its easier for people to know. like what Chris Crocker said fem gays are the back bone of our community and i believe him Smile

I don't like to put people in boxes and label them.
I like to see each individual as a human being with multi-dimension. We all have "soft" and "hard" qualities.
However, I admit that I am attracted to fem behaviors of other gay guys. I think they are cute.

There is one type of gay guy who I dislike though. The one who is masculine and straight "acting".
Well, I don't like "theater" unless it 's Broadway.

Better?
I agree fully with posterpicture. I feel attracted to both masculine and feminine guys, depends on the guy's looks, I suppose, though I lean more to more masculine guys. It's just that I myself have both masculine and feminine traits, although I try very hard not to show any of the feminine ones.

My vote goes for Butch!
I like them cause they do have both in a really good balance (with those that i know at least) they are really cool outside and kinda mucho but they do have their good privet moments that are really cute Wink
And i love muscles!!!! Wink