Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female-named hurricanes kill more than male hurricanes
Female-named hurricanes kill more than male hurricanes because people don’t respect them, study finds.

The study is in the Washington Post, but I am unable to put the link here.

I believe it:biggrin:

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep probs true lol

It is MOTHER nature after all not Father nature!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

LOL...I have always wondered why Mother Nature hasn't kicked all of our asses for good years ago...we are sucky guests in her magnificent home.

I believe when the world ends it will be down to mother nature rather than anything else!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Living near Houston, the last one who did us wrong was "Ike". But all he did was make it a little windy, a little rainy, and a little hot since he broke the damn AC!

Anyway, here's the link for you: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capi...udy-finds/. Be warned, some of this might just be Washington's frustrations about how Sandy hurt them.

What I want to know is, who exactly finances these studies? With all of the serious issues in this world, do we give a rat's ass about some lame-ass thing like this? Personally, I have the utmost respect for women's powers of destruction - you should meet my mother lol -
Seriously, though - I'm aware that women are often underestimated, and it's pretty bogus. When I'm up against it, there are a couple women on my job that I would hope were there and had my back. because

...because? Lol some of my replies get poster, some don't, and some just cut off like the above. Forum Gremlins...??
I was gonna say, because these are take-charge women who I would literally trust with my life.