Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism
I'm done with feminism, all they do is hate on people who have a penis! (c/o Sigmund Freud and his "penis envy")

OK....I am a feminist though and I appreciate the fact that when no one else supported LGBT rights...feminist were outspoken and the first supporters we ever had.

I have not found that they "hate penis"......

It depends on what you consider feminism.

For instance, women here get paid 30% less than men for the same job. I find that ridiculous and I'm all for women fighting for the right to equal salaries.

Things on that line, I agree to the fullest extent.

If you talk about the virulent hate towards men that some women have, then I agree with you. Like with most things, some people take an ideology to the extreme.

I don't think the majority of feminists are like that.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Women have to get paid the same as men. No question. Period. Same goes for job chances.

But "equality" must mean exactly that. If you ask for a female quota, you also have to ask for the same male quota. It also means, that men should have it easier to get into jobs that are mostly occupied by women.

And you don't have this problem in English speaking countries, but here, it also affects language to the point that official texts have to use both gender forms.. for instance, "dear students" has to be "liebe Studenten und Studentinnen" (male and female form). In some official texts, this can make things really difficult to read with lots of unnecessary text, and that's where I don't agree with feminism.

I basically don't agree with any movement that is so radical that it's ridiculing itself. Same goes for the terms á la "LGBT(add random letters here)".

hah, I got you.....

East Wrote:OK....I am a feminist though and I appreciate the fact that when no one else supported LGBT rights...feminist were outspoken and the first supporters we ever had.

I have not found that they "hate penis"......
They don't hate penis, they hate dickheads. Don't blame them.

I dont get why feminists burn their bra's i mean come on love you need that thing for your health.

Northlad Wrote:I dont get why feminists burn their bra's i mean come on love you need that thing for your health.
Feminists burn their bras so their Boobs will sag to cover and protect their knees..
It's way more genius than you think..

The idea that women should get on her knees to scrub floors is officially dangerous for their breasts..

Win / Win

Do we still flag women off side for coming out the kitchen? Do we also accept that women have smaller feet so they can get closer to the sink and cooker? These funny remarks tie in with the other thread on insults. In all seriousness i think feminists can be just as nasty as any i mean just look at the remarks lately of Germaine Greer. I believe in equality and all that but when people isolate them selves in group or cliques as some hardcore feminists do how can you create equality.

[MENTION=23118]Northlad[/MENTION]

Let me be serious and stop joking around..

Anyone here that was raised by a single mother ..
Or raised by a mother with a not so present father should take a good look at the feminist movement and should appreciate it ..

I see some extremism happening in the movement ..
but.
Isn't there extremism in every movement?