Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism
Feminism in the West has had it's day and now needs to die a quick death along with all talk of patriarchy and "teaching boys not to rape".

Gender equality is what's needed now a commitment to resolve problems facing both genders. Rather than trying to advance one gender while completely disregarding the problems and perspectives of the other.

We need people discussing the pay gap and how male victims of spousal abuse are almost entirely ignored. But most of all we need them standing side by side on the same platform.

I saw a video on a news site and it showed an acted role play in public with a husband and wife, the man shouted at her and hit her and people rushed to help. Switch that around and she did it to him and people around started laughing or ignored it. In reference to the post above.

Feminism is awesome. Equal pay for equal work and all that.

Feminazism is horrible. You don't need to piss standing up to have gender equality. In fact I prefer sitting.

Anocxu Wrote:[MENTION=23118]Northlad[/MENTION]

Let me be serious and stop joking around..

Anyone here that was raised by a single mother ..
Or raised by a mother with a not so present father should take a good look at the feminist movement and should appreciate it ..

I see some extremism happening in the movement ..
but.
Isn't there extremism in every movement?

yeah, but one thing you can never deny about feminists is their manipulative nature. I don't think anybody deserves to be manipulated in any way!

thawoods Wrote:yeah, but one thing you can never deny about feminists is their manipulative nature. I don't think anybody deserves to be manipulated in any way!
Wow..
What kind of feminists have you been meeting?

People take great pleasure on jumping on the more extreme elements of feminism and using them to discredit feminism as a whole. That said, I don't think radical feminism is bad. Women have good reason to be furious. It's not very realistic to expect women to bite their tongue and be polite. Their anger is genuine.

Anocxu Wrote:Wow..
What kind of feminists have you been meeting?

feminists who hate gays..... Sad

thawoods Wrote:feminists who hate gays..... Sad

i was told lesbians hated gay men

himself Wrote:People take great pleasure on jumping on the more extreme elements of feminism and using them to discredit feminism as a whole. That said, I don't think radical feminism is bad. Women have good reason to be furious. It's not very realistic to expect women to bite their tongue and be polite. Their anger is genuine.

Excellent point..

Unfortunately anger does not always promote rational thinking..

Sometimes anger is misplaced or misdirected. .
that is when innocent bystanders suffer..

I guess this is like any revolution. .
A few will suffer for the advancement of the masses..

.... Have to get rid of exquotefodder.