Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Prince Charming.
So did anyone else besides me watch "Finding Prince Charming"?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Nope as im guessing it on in the States only so im gonna google it and find out more..

Sounds like a fun dating show - shame it will never make it onto UK tv anytime soon

I watched it because my bf wanted to watch it. I'll probably have to watch the show, even though it's not really my kind of show.

My feeling is that prince charming probably isn't so charming in real life. He's a guy who has put a significant amount of time into looking like he does. It's hard to imagine he couldn't find a date pretty easily, yet he can't find anyone. He probably thinks he's to good for anyone and his lack of love is due to him being to in love with himself.

Granted I may be wrong on all fronts, but that was the vibe I was getting from him. A phony kindness!

CellarDweller Wrote:So did anyone else besides me watch "Finding Prince Charming"?
What are we talking about, [MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION] ?

Boaxy Wrote:You're not missing out sweetheart.

American TV sucks.

What you mean never make it on?

British TV, especially British reality tv is so much more open minded.

British reality TV has been the same old stuff rehashed for the past 5-10 years.

princealbertofb Wrote:What are we talking about, [MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION] ?

It is a new TV show on Thursdays, similar to Bachelor or Bachelorette, except the Prince is gay, put in a house full of gay men, and each week eliminates one or two, until he gets down to his "true love".

Well it sounds like a format that'll result in eternal love and bliss for a happy couple.

Sorry, I think I stirred in some extra cynicism with my coffee.

lmao!

No worries, Ian. I mean, have ANY of the Bachelor or Bachelorette shows ended with the couple married?

The only thing that makes this one different is they're doing it for a gay audience.

Ehhhh honestly I just watch it cause I find it entertaining. Idc if he finds any love but the drama in the house is just hilarious at points

Boaxy Wrote:British TV, especially British reality tv is so much more open minded.

That reminds me of a new show on channel4 called naked attraction.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/naked...0516348001

Five men stand naked in opaque boxes. The front of the box slowly lifts to reveal more and more. Each time the screen lifts the person has to discount one of the contestants based purely on physical features.

Then at the end the chooser gets their kit off too and talks with the last two contestants before choosing one to go on a date with. It's mostly chicks doing the choosing but they did make a gay episode with some fussy twink.

And this is broadcast by a major british TV network....with no actual backlash...... Not sure whether to feel patriotic or ashamed.