Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First experience
I've never had a sex experience (please dont lame me LOL). and I think it's time. But I live in a small town.
So I feel a bit insecure about it. If I meet someone on a chat site in my city, we may come across in the streets again and again. Also, I'm obsessive about STD. And, if i do that, I'll feel bad because it's one-night-stand.

Also it's just a luck when it comes to one night stands. the man can be a rude bad-behaving guy. And here many gay people are homophobic as well (I know it's weird).

I think I'm not clear about what I mean, but I hope you understand. what do you suggest?

RomanticMan Wrote:I've never had a sex experience (please dont lame me LOL). and I think it's time. But I live in a small town.
So I feel a bit insecure about it. If I meet someone on a chat site in my city, we may come across in the streets again and again. Also, I'm obsessive about STD. And, if i do that, I'll feel bad because it's one-night-stand.

Also it's just a luck when it comes to one night stands. the man can be a rude bad-behaving guy. And here many gay people are homophobic as well (I know it's weird).

I think I'm not clear about what I mean, but I hope you understand. what do you suggest?

You made yourself quite clear. Imo:

Use a condom whether you do oral or anal sex; go easy with the tongue, or don't use it at all: catching an std through oral sex or deep french kissing is unlikely, but still possible.
Do that if you want to be 99% safe.

Be clear on what you wan't / don't want to do before you meet.

Choose your partner well. Don't go with someone you don't find attractive just to see what sex is like: doing this stuff is kinda risky where you live. Make it worth.

Avoid giving your phone number or other personal information: it's a one-night-stand, he doesn't need to know anything besides how your body and face look. Most dating apps let you send messages anyway, he doesn't need to add you on whatsapp.

Don't feel too bad if you chicken out.

Don't try to have ons. Having sex with strangers or someone who doesn't love you is regrettable.

I disagree with the poster above me. You need to experience another male physically. It's a desire and a need we all have. And the experience is exceptional. There is nothing in this world that is as good as being with another man, touching his body, having him touch you, and provide and receive pleasure in exchange. It's nirvana.

With a man you love the sex can be a lot better and intense, but I don't think that is always the case (it can, in fact, happen the other way around), and it doesn't mean that sex with a stranger feels bad. A man is a man, and his body feels good and arousing most always, whether a stranger or a lover.

I encourage you to try it. It is an essential need, and without experiencing that physical intimacy with another man I don't think one can live a wholesome and a healthy life.

Some experiences will be bad, some will be good. It's like with everything else in life. Sometimes your favorite dish is not well-made by the cook and tastes bad. Doesn't mean you give up ever having it again. Likewise, some guys will be bad experiences. But that doesn't mean sex in general is bad, or that you should avoid it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] He is right too. You can learn a lot from experiences so you can perform well lol
For me, I feel negative about random sex because of the emptiness after that. Sex is great when I do it with someone we love each other; it may also happen in ons. However,the worst thing is I feel embarrassed to talk about those experiences when I meet my real, serious lover. I know everyone has their past, but I just don't want to hurt my lover's feelings.

Whether to do it or not, it depends how you feel. If you're happy with it, just do it. Smile

If you are going to have casual sex, you are meeting him to fuck him, not marrying him.

Manners and etiquette mean nothing and there will be no awkwardness afterwards...a second invitation maybe.

[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION]

I think you're right. but what if we dont know they have toxic in the food (which equals to STD in sex).
[MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION]

I think it's like robot thing. I mean, you just go and have sex and return to house Big Grin. Is there a name for one-night-stand which isnt similar to this. Like, meeting, going to a cinema and touching hands and then ending it up in a bed, then saying goodbye when leaving.
In movies, I always see guys trying to escape without the other partner's notice Big Grin

just like anything else in life, practice makes perfect

Scootaloo Wrote:just like anything else in life, practice makes perfect

Unless I catch an STD Big Grin

Well, you come prepared in order not to catch an STD, that's key to it not being too awful. The rest is up for debate, though. Deephiance seems to think that manners are not needed, well, I tend to disagree, I mean, who wants to be 'raped'?