Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First meet , wish me luck guys.
Good luck, bet you are nervous, I'm sure all will go well Smile

Thank you all for the kind words and advice , you let you know how we get on.

My first meet with the guy was very nice and we both had a good time. We both agreed that there was no 'special spark ' between us , but got on really well had a nice day and have said that we would like to be friends and see each other again. So at least I have made a new friend.

I got chatting with a new guy on Tinder the other week, and found out we only live 20 minutes walk from one another , so we decided to meet. We got on really well , we both are looking for dating and companionship not just sex ( but there was sexual tension between us Wink )

Just had our second date and already I feel really relaxed with him and we are finding that we have several things in common between us. We are planning on spending more time together and want to arrange some days out together and enjoy some fun activities , plus he is a great kisser Wink

Aww nice one, sounds good Smile. Hope things continue to work out for you Smile

Wolfpack Wrote:I got chatting with a new guy on Tinder the other week, and found out we only live 20 minutes walk from one another , so we decided to meet. We got on really well , we both are looking for dating and companionship not just sex ( but there was sexual tension between us Wink )

Just had our second date and already I feel really relaxed with him and we are finding that we have several things in common between us. We are planning on spending more time together and want to arrange some days out together and enjoy some fun activities , plus he is a great kisser Wink
I like that he's a good kisser. That always helps, if you enjoy kissing.

Wolfpack Wrote:I got chatting with a new guy on Tinder the other week, and found out we only live 20 minutes walk from one another , so we decided to meet. We got on really well , we both are looking for dating and companionship not just sex ( but there was sexual tension between us Wink )

YAY! I love happy endings...or even happy beginnings...

Very happy for you Wolfpack..hope you get ALOT more kisses!.

Nice one Wolfie Xyxthumbs

All the best with the budding relationship; may there be many more great kisses in store for you Smile
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Wolfpack Wrote:My first meet with the guy was very nice and we both had a good time. We both agreed that there was no 'special spark ' between us , but got on really well had a nice day and have said that we would like to be friends and see each other again. So at least I have made a new friend.
Aww ..Wolfie
Sometimes that spark is not immediately apparent. .

Sometimes when you get to know someone better..
Things 'light up'..

Keep him close..

Good to know that things went well, Wolfie.