Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First toy.... Sex toy
What was your first adult toy? Did you enjoy it? How/when did you buy it? Did you have trouble hiding it?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Believe me, I had a place to put it where it was well hidden.
I bid NO Trump!

My first sex toy was a garden tiller attachment that made you bounce up and down on a broom handle!!!!

I always found that hiding it in plain sight worked best for me..

Sadly,, the tiller engine overheated and froze up and the broom handle is worn down to a puny nub,, so I have no more toys <crying>...........

Still Crazy,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

If I ever have one I'll let you know
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

The Aneros Progasm was my first toy, which I only bought a couple of years ago. I have bought one other toy since but my favourite is always the progasm. There is no reason to hide it, because I don't live with my parents or any closed minded people.

Do I enjoy it? Well, yes I do, quite a bit Smile

Well, there was that time with the vacuum cleaner when I was 9. No need to hide the sweeper.
I bid NO Trump!

My first sex toy. OMFG... I'd forgotten all about this.

I was just a kid. IDK how old I was. 6? 8? I'd already fooled around with other boys. And I was always fooling around with my dick when no one was watching.

Well, someone gave me a ring. Well, actually, I don't know how I came by the damn thing but I had this ring. You know, a finger ring. So, one afternoon screwing around in the living room, my mom was in the kitchen not far away, I had THE BRIGHT IDEA to put the ring on my dick. It went on easily enough but, then, of course, I started to get an erection. Well, I was only a little kid but, damn, that ring was not nearly as big around as my.... well...you get the picture. It fucking hurt and scared the bejebitz out of me. I was struggling, trying to get the damn thing off and of course the more I tugged on it the harder I got. Finally it occurred to me this wasn't going to work. I had to STOP fiddling with the damn thing and get my mind on something ANYTHING else... and sure enough, little by little, the 'swelling' went down and I was able to get it off.

Whew! What a relief! There for a minute I was afraid I was going to have to get my mom to rescue me. Lord only knows what she would have done (besides laugh her ass off, which she did at me quite often, wicked since of humor that woman had). But, even so, I'd learned something that in more recent years has come in quite handy. Tongue3

very smooth, rounded off 1 inch or so round dowel... probably 9 inches or so long. looked like a self defense weapon. That was way back in college.

Now boyfriend and I have 3, they are sitting in a shoebox in our linen closet in our bathroom.

The only sex toy I ever had is the one I was born with.

MikeW Wrote:My first sex toy. OMFG... I'd forgotten all about this.

I was just a kid. IDK how old I was. 6? 8? I'd already fooled around with other boys. And I was always fooling around with my dick when no one was watching.

Well, someone gave me a ring. Well, actually, I don't know how I came by the damn thing but I had this ring. You know, a finger ring. So, one afternoon screwing around in the living room, my mom was in the kitchen not far away, I had THE BRIGHT IDEA to put the ring on my dick. It went on easily enough but, then, of course, I started to get an erection. Well, I was only a little kid but, damn, that ring was not nearly as big around as my.... well...you get the picture. It fucking hurt and scared the bejebitz out of me. I was struggling, trying to get the damn thing off and of course the more I tugged on it the harder I got. Finally it occurred to me this wasn't going to work. I had to STOP fiddling with the damn thing and get my mind on something ANYTHING else... and sure enough, little by little, the 'swelling' went down and I was able to get it off.

Whew! What a relief! There for a minute I was afraid I was going to have to get my mom to rescue me. Lord only knows what she would have done (besides laugh her ass off, which she did at me quite often, wicked since of humor that woman had). But, even so, I'd learned something that in more recent years has come in quite handy. Tongue3

That sounds terrifying.