Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First toy.... Sex toy
MikeW Wrote:My first sex toy. OMFG... I'd forgotten all about this.

I was just a kid. IDK how old I was. 6? 8? I'd already fooled around with other boys. And I was always fooling around with my dick when no one was watching.

Well, someone gave me a ring. Well, actually, I don't know how I came by the damn thing but I had this ring. You know, a finger ring. So, one afternoon screwing around in the living room, my mom was in the kitchen not far away, I had THE BRIGHT IDEA to put the ring on my dick. It went on easily enough but, then, of course, I started to get an erection. Well, I was only a little kid but, damn, that ring was not nearly as big around as my.... well...you get the picture. It fucking hurt and scared the bejebitz out of me. I was struggling, trying to get the damn thing off and of course the more I tugged on it the harder I got. Finally it occurred to me this wasn't going to work. I had to STOP fiddling with the damn thing and get my mind on something ANYTHING else... and sure enough, little by little, the 'swelling' went down and I was able to get it off.

Whew! What a relief! There for a minute I was afraid I was going to have to get my mom to rescue me. Lord only knows what she would have done (besides laugh her ass off, which she did at me quite often, wicked since of humor that woman had). But, even so, I'd learned something that in more recent years has come in quite handy. Tongue3

I've had nightmares about losing limbs in similar ways...
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I've owned a few... long story short I had tons of time to kill and focused my mental powers on sex toys. That was a few years ago and I have no idea why I did that. Thought my future profession was selling sex toys? Idk, anywho... I owned a couple different male masturbators; one being a vaginal Fleshlight. Awesome, but way too cumbersome. Got rid of those after a while from not using them because of the hassle of cleaning. I'm very lazy Mdance2
Nowadays, I own two dildos. They're nice and have great feels to them, but I'm too wimp to try anal with them. I've tried in the past but I would get freaked out because I'm afraid I'll hurt myself Grlaugh hahaha I just stick to practicing oral sex with them.
Hiding them I find easy. I'm a pretty private person and now that I'm getting my own apartment to my self (took me long enough!!!), I foresee no issues hiding them Smile
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

MikeW Wrote:My first sex toy. OMFG... I'd forgotten all about this.

I was just a kid. IDK how old I was. 6? 8? I'd already fooled around with other boys. And I was always fooling around with my dick when no one was watching.

Well, someone gave me a ring. Well, actually, I don't know how I came by the damn thing but I had this ring. You know, a finger ring. So, one afternoon screwing around in the living room, my mom was in the kitchen not far away, I had THE BRIGHT IDEA to put the ring on my dick. It went on easily enough but, then, of course, I started to get an erection. Well, I was only a little kid but, damn, that ring was not nearly as big around as my.... well...you get the picture. It fucking hurt and scared the bejebitz out of me. I was struggling, trying to get the damn thing off and of course the more I tugged on it the harder I got. Finally it occurred to me this wasn't going to work. I had to STOP fiddling with the damn thing and get my mind on something ANYTHING else... and sure enough, little by little, the 'swelling' went down and I was able to get it off.

Whew! What a relief! There for a minute I was afraid I was going to have to get my mom to rescue me. Lord only knows what she would have done (besides laugh her ass off, which she did at me quite often, wicked since of humor that woman had). But, even so, I'd learned something that in more recent years has come in quite handy. Tongue3

OMFG haha I would have a fucking panic attack, Mike! Great quick thinking!!

Demon Hunter - Not I

Waiting to lose virginity first.
Not sure why...just feels like the right way around to do things?
*shrugs*

I'm going to try it all eventually...
*remembers some of the kinkier stuff*
...okay...maybe not all...
*notes that there's probably a load of toys he's never even heard of*
...some? Yeah, some of them...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Waiting to lose virginity first.
Not sure why...just feels like the right way around to do things?
*shrugs*

I'm going to try it all eventually...
*remembers some of the kinkier stuff*
...okay...maybe not all...
*notes that there's probably a load of toys he's never even heard of*
...some? Yeah, some of them...
I don't think you can go wrong with getting sex toys before you lose your virginity. I'm pretty inexperienced with men and I've always had performance anxiety when it comes to sex, in general (Men and Women). But, now that I own a dildo...Let's just say, I have no more anxiety Luvkiss

Demon Hunter - Not I

To me toys seem like a good way to start off getting used to things, Blowing, Anal, and other things
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Oh, I should of said, I'm definitely going to try a dildo before I try anal.
But I feel more drawn to being a top and probably wouldn't bottom for just anyone, so I'm not in a rush to.
...hmm, perhaps that's a bit short sighted?
Meh.

I may as well ask.
Any advice on what to look out for when choosing a dildo?

I want a good hard fuck

Genersis, please review the virginity discussion. You may be subjecting yourself to needless anxiety.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Genersis, please review the virginity discussion. You may be subjecting yourself to needless anxiety.

Aww, I appreciate the concern, though I'm not sure in what way I seem anxious.:redface:
I don't feel especially anxious, well, not about sex anyway.