Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Gay Gamers
http://gaygamer.net/

But I like playing against/with Straight Gamers, cause it's funny when they get trounced by a Fem Gay Guy ^.^

Everyone on Halo & Tee Worlds was like 0.o what?

And I be like; up for another round? Fal

Wasn't there a Gaymer Con few months ago? I personally don't care who I face in multi-player, as long as I get the glory to whip their ass with my awesome(very horrid) gaming skills!

Sylph Wrote:But I like playing against/with Straight Gamers, cause it's funny when they get trounced by a Fem Gay Guy ^.^

Everyone on Halo & Tee Worlds was like 0.o what?

And I be like; up for another round? Fal

I know what you mean. I play call of duty and get called gay and I'm all like, duuuh! u.u

Joshular Wrote:I know what you mean. I play call of duty and get called gay and I'm all like, duuuh! u.u

Just shoot them in the a*s, Josh. haha

Waylon777 Wrote:Wasn't there a Gaymer Con few months ago? I personally don't care who I face in multi-player, as long as I get the glory to whip their ass with my awesome(very horrid) gaming skills!

There was. A friend of mine went and I was totally jellious .

JimmyDalton Wrote:Just shoot them in the a*s, Josh. haha

I'm not too bad at call of duty. I've even made couple parties lose cos of me >.< They get mad so I just get gayer. Shakin

I have not played Call of Duty in awhile

mbennet35 Wrote:I have not played Call of Duty in awhile

Wit U play it on?

I've heard of that site before, I agree with everyone else that it doesn't matter who I play against but it is nice to chat with other gay gamers.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]