Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Kuma Puma[WoollyHats]
I would just like to say, as acting Queen in place of Rainbowmum, I'd like to confer this award to Kuma Puma, aka, Gentle hearted bitch :3, for being a kind, thoughtful gurl and being a calm voice of reason >,>

Blah blah, here you go :p
[Image: halley3vn2.jpg]

Obviously there was no voting lol, [me myself and I] just wanted to give Kuma Fuma Puma my loves and stuff :/ , cause I like him and he's an awesome gurl. Just bein honest.

So good on you Kuma dear! Keep on doing what you do boo.
Hands-make-heart

Oh wow, I feel honoured that you thought to do this for me Sylph! I definitely wasn't expecting this when I visited this site today. Mushy

Thank you Love2

Woollyhats Wrote:Oh wow, I feel honoured that you thought to do this for me Sylph! I definitely wasn't expecting this when I visited this site today. Mushy

Thank you Love2

Okay but Don't get mushy gurl :3 . I got a rep lol.

No probs Sis, cause sometimes, when I read your stuff, it makes me wanna do better as a person, cause I feel like I lost alot of my tactfulness when I lost my ability to give a fuck some time ago, so I guess thank you gurl.

You're like everyone's fairy gay mother :3 and it makes me blush :>

Kuma-Wooly is one of those guys you know has to work in the UN or something...

more Kuma-Woolys out there and we might still have a chance on a decent world..

Mexicanwave

go Kuma-Wooly Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:Kuma-Wooly is one of those guys you know has to work in the UN or something...

more Kuma-Woolys out there and we might still have a chance on a decent world..

Mexicanwave

go Kuma-Wooly Confusedmile:

Omg I know right >,> . I don't even know what the UN is, but if they got Kuma Puma, then they is alright :> (I should probably google them first lol!)

It's too bad he's married... even though I love his boyfriend...romantically.... I can't have him to myself now :0 Im-blushing-smiley

Sylph Wrote:Omg I know right >,> . I don't even know what the UN is, but if they got Kuma Puma, then they is alright :> (I should probably google them first lol!)

It's too bad he's married... even though I love his boyfriend...romantically.... I can't have him to myself now :0 Im-blushing-smiley

UN = United Nations....

I see him working in the UNESCO in peace keeping and human rights campaigns..

or maybe in educational programs for children in trouble

southbiochem Wrote:UN = United Nations....

I see him working in the UNESCO in peace keeping and human rights campaigns..

or maybe in educational programs for children in trouble

Gurl, ya dun leff me lost after United.

Now you know I'm not a smarty pants :3 , let's keep Acronyms to a minimum and use little school words Wink .

But it sounds like... someone...has a crush on Kumaaa!!
OooOoo
Kuma and Mars, sittin inna de tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes de love, den comes de marriage, Mars ah be pushin de baby carriage!I-sense-chemistry

... wow this Thread ran so fast xD

Sylph Wrote:I would just like to say, as acting Queen in place of Rainbowmum, I'd like to confer this award to Kuma Puma, aka, Gentle hearted bitch :3, for being a kind, thoughtful gurl and being a calm voice of reason >,>

Blah blah, here you go :p

Obviously there was no voting lol, [me myself and I] just wanted to give Kuma Fuma Puma my loves and stuff :/ , cause I like him and he's an awesome gurl. Just bein honest.

So good on you Kuma dear! Keep on doing what you do boo.
Hands-make-heart

If you're going to start giving award like that I can think about many other people that should get that recognition as well... I nominate Dfiant Smile so go ahead and make one for him too. Congratz Kuma!

Jake Wrote:If you're going to start giving award like that I can think about many other people that should get that recognition as well... I nominate Dfiant Smile so go ahead and make one for him too. Congratz Kuma!

Don't hate Mister man, appreciate Wink .

I was waiting for this. Which is why I made it clear [Me, Myself, and black ass I] was giving my appreciation to Kuma.

He never asked for it, and I felt like doing it. It wasn't a vote or even something really talked about, just a whim Wink .

Of course other people can be recognised/acknowledged, but then again, it's really not a thing someone should ask for.

I like and appreciate everyone here, just because I decided to do something for Kuma doesnt Diminish that.

My Daddi(Dfiant) knows I admire him and to be perfectly honest, most likely wouldn't give a fuck about the award.

It was just a kind gesture on my part unto Kuma, simple as that :3 . I don't mind giving people props, but I'm not doing it for every person who says nice or helpful things, that to me is kind of cheap.

Just sayin ;3

Sylph Wrote:Don't hate Mister man, appreciate Wink .

I was waiting for this. Which is why I made it clear [Me, Myself, and black ass I] was giving my appreciation to Kuma.

He never asked for it, and I felt like doing it. It wasn't a vote or even something really talked about, just a whim Wink .

Of course other people can be recognised/acknowledged, but then again, it's really not a thing someone should ask for.

I like and appreciate everyone here, just because I decided to do something for Kuma doesnt Diminish that.

My Daddi(Dfiant) knows I admire him and to be perfectly honest, most likely wouldn't give a fuck about the award.

It was just a kind gesture on my part unto Kuma, simple as that :3 . I don't mind giving people props, but I'm not doing it for every person who says nice or helpful things, that to me is kind of cheap.

Just sayin ;3
Hmmm sylph what make you believe it was hate? What would be my reason to hate anyone here? When I disconnect from this website I wouldn't remember your name until I come back. I agree Dfiant wouldn't accept that award that's why I nominated him LOL. I do not hate Sylph, hating, envying and being jealous at someone takes a lot of energy and being a father of 6 and a husband I don't have that energy to spend on any virtual buddies. I know you were expecting it and that why I did it Smile That was a great gesture no doubt.