Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Kuma Puma[WoollyHats]
Well, then, dear Syplh, you're not doing a good job of it...

if rewarding Kuma-Woolly is the goal, you certainly need to come up with someone better than me..

southbiochem Wrote:Alas, I'm not good enough for a Canadian, I think...

So I'm bumping this up by writing this (and this thread makes me feel conceited, so I didn't want to do that :| ), but,

I think you're good enough for a Canadian. Something meeting you is showing me, is that maybe the brightest people don't live in parts of the world that are accepted as 'the most fortunate'.

You're intelligent, you aren't needlessly mean -- but you are honest (which is hard to pair), you obviously have a work ethic -- those are things that you don't get by just being from a country - they're things you are. And when someone is looking for a relationship, they want the person you are, which makes you good enough for people in every country Smile.

Plus, you had a picture at one point, and it was cute so that never hurts.

That's all.

PS, if I could I would definitely accept your offer to lunch and drag Sylph with my JimCrackCorn.

Woollyhats Wrote:So I'm bumping this up by writing this (and this thread makes me feel conceited, so I didn't want to do that :| ), but,

I think you're good enough for a Canadian. Something meeting you is showing me, is that maybe the brightest people don't live in parts of the world that are accepted as 'the most fortunate'.

You're intelligent, you aren't needlessly mean -- but you are honest (which is hard to pair), you obviously have a work ethic -- those are things that you don't get by just being from a country - they're things you are. And when someone is looking for a relationship, they want the person you are, which makes you good enough for people in every country Smile.

Plus, you had a picture at one point, and it was cute so that never hurts.

That's all.

PS, if I could I would definitely accept your offer to lunch and drag Sylph with my JimCrackCorn.

Ha! Only Kuma-Woolly is sweet enough to make someone else feel good in a thread dedicated to him...

you soooooo deserve this thread..Confusedmile:

ooooooohhh..yes, yes, 4 way lunch....who knows...maybe one day

I miss his lovely big eyes and Kuma-wollyness tho! :p

Actually some of your well-reasoned thoughtfull posts often come as a suprise to me as there dressed up in no particular way,

May you live long and prosper and never ever leave gs… or slyph will get even more soppy.