Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For once in my life...
I can honestly say I do not want a relationship. wow! I never thought I would say this. To be honest, this year, I just want it to be all about ME! I want to have some fun! discover a bit of my wild side (safely), get my health back to 100% and just have some fun Smile

I do not remember the last time I ever honestly had this feeling... its great Smile

Yay for you Smile most important thing is take care of your self. Have lots and lots of fun Smile

Nothing wrong with that!
As I like to think at times: How can I give myself to somebody else if I don't know who I am?
and I realize that I need to work on myself first before going back out into the dating world. Take all the time you need for yourself--an intimate relationship will come when you're ready.

Im so happy for you... Smile

And oh... We have the same goal for this year. "It's all about me" me me me...

Like what they say, it doesnt mean you're lonely when you're alone

I have a lot of things to accomplish for myself this year..and im glad you have too

Go on then. Live a little and have some fun along the way. You deserve it Shakin

ObW
X

[Image: happybunny.jpg]

Thus spoke zarathustra. Smile

It feels liberating to think - I can do whatever I want. Make my own life choices and not have to worry about how it affects anyone else... Smile

NayNay Wrote:It feels liberating to think - I can do whatever I want. Make my own life choices and not have to worry about how it affects anyone else... Smile

You go Nay Nay Smile

That's wonderful news.