Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Anon
Hi Anon,

I you asked Andy to delete your thread. I don't think it's a good idea. I know that when we are in the state of panic or depression, we think differently. When it pass, sometimes we wonder WHO could write that? Because we are SURE it wasn't us. It couldn't be. Right?

And make no mistake, the writing doesn't need to be strange. Sometimes it can be beautiful, lively and inspirational. Sometimes you find your Muse thanks to the depression or panic. You can find out that you are suddenly able to write poems, novels, songs, paint pictures. You become creative.

I think you should keep writing - taking notes of the thoughts, write down the flow of your thoughts, just like you did today. Maybe you won't even need to read it and it will still help.

And, Anon, NEVER be ashamed for asking for help. OK? Have we ever made fun of someone who asked for help? Many of us know from personal experience how hard it is to ask for it. To admit that we have a problem. But the admitting is the first step on your way to conquer the problem.

I think you should take a deep breath. And one more. Then ask yourself what is the main problem NOW. Tomorrow's exam? Another thing? Baby steps and first thing first. You know those instructions in airplanes - parents have to take care of themselves and THEN help their kids with the oxygen mask.
You need to help yourself first. Then you can think about Korean children. I am not making fun of it. I know how devastating can those negative news be when they catch you in a bad state of mind. If you can, you can spend your life helping people, but first you must be ok yourself.

Focus of the next most important thing - the one that needs your attention now. Stop watching the video clips and procrastinating, make a list of the things that need to be done for the school work. Make an itinerary, set the deadline for each little task and keep ticking off everything you finish.

Focus. One problem at a time. Divide the big task (school work), into smaller ones, easily manageable.

Don't pay attention to the trolls. By your hard work you can shut their mouths anyway.

I know you can do it. Everyone has a weak moments when everything seems to go wrong and every task seems to be impossible to conquer. Face the tasks one at a time. And talk to us. By Anon's threads, in chatroom, via PMs. Whatever works for you. (((hug)))