Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced sharing :-) lol
-Stares at. IM BORED. D;
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Awwwwwwwwww Mark Bighug

So Rowan, what's life like in Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa? Are you a student? Or already working? What do you enjoy in life? What do you hate in life?

That should keep you going for the next three or four posts, shouldn't it?

Bighug

PA

Oh, and have your tried AVGOLEMONO???
You might add your contribution to the current poll for us... and see if you win an invitation to the AVGOLEMONO party... Hehehe.

Hi Rowan!

Welcome to GS! And post man, post!!

Mods/Andy... what's the deal with the deleting accounts for not posting?? Is that just for the new guys (and girls)? Thumbs up if so... posting ftw! hehe.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Hi Rowan!

Welcome to GS! And post man, post!!

Mods/Andy... what's the deal with the deleting accounts for not posting?? Is that just for the new guys (and girls)? Thumbs up if so... posting ftw! hehe.

ftw = [SIZE=2]is this a rude expletive. Don't think I'm familiar with it. Can you expatiate?[/SIZE]

princealbertofb Wrote:ftw = [SIZE=2]is this a rude expletive. Don't think I'm familiar with it. Can you expatiate?[/SIZE]

for the win.. nothin rude about it at all... the opposite is ftl... for the loss.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:for the win.. nothin rude about it at all... the opposite is ftl... for the loss.

I used to think I could at least speak English :confused:

marshlander Wrote:I used to think I could at least speak English :confused:

lol

The acronyms originate from online games I believe.

However, I have just learned that there is a rude meaning for it used in the past by biker gangs! I'll leave anyone interested to urban dictionary it!

Welcome welcome welcome Rowan!

(And wtf is Avgolemono, PrinceAlbert?)