Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford or Chevy
Which one do you like more? Ford or Chevy?

I went with Chevy. The Corvette, the Bel Air, the Monte Carlo, the Camaro, the El Camino, Suburban... yeah, 'nuff said.

Ford does have the T-Bird, Mustang, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Excursion and Shelby Cobra.

Ah well... more of a Chevy person.

I have to admit. I am perfectly happy with my Toyota Yaris.

Anything big enough to transport the band's p.a., a full samba kit, 26 djembes or my mobile recording rig does me - specially if it gives a comfortable ride too. I'm happy with my Citroën, thanks.

Ford all the way!

My Ranger has 245K on it, and runs like a dream.

aaron_1991 Wrote:... My Ranger has 245K on it, and runs like a dream.
I wish I understood what you just said!

marshlander Wrote:I wish I understood what you just said!

245K = 245,000 miles.

aaron_1991 Wrote:245K = 245,000 miles.
Thank you. My last car gave up at 232,000 and I thought that was good :redface:

I almost voted for Ford since they have the Shelby Cobra. However, I like Chevy's cars from the 1950's. Another Chevy model I forgot, the Malibu. The Malibu is a pretty sweet car.

Ford, I like the Mustang *grins*

The Ford Mustang GT Convertible is sexy HOT!!! I owned a couple back in the 80's & 90's but they didn't have as much horse power as the newer Mustangs being produced today.

The closest I ever came to owning a Chevy was a Saturn wagon I bought, it was good on gas mileage and had enough room to haul my dogs around.

I still have the Saturn, but my traveling around town car is a Suzuki Kizashi which I bought earlier this year.