Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Has anyone seen this yet?
From Judd Appatow (knocked up, 40yo Virgin)

I saw it and thought it was hilarious! Lots of laughs mixed with emotions.
Russell Brand is in this, now i was a bit skeptical at first, but he was great, a real scene stealer! I'm a convert.

Plus full frontal male nudity by Jason Segel Wink :biggrin:

Go see it Smile

Awww yerr I didn't know if it was gunna work that well but it was so funny!

Luving actually seeing Mila Kunis in real life too! :biggrin:

I didn't like it as much as Superbad.. but then again im currently listening to the score to The Spy Who Loved Me :redface:

tapalapadapa Wrote:I didn't like it as much as Superbad.. but then again im currently listening to the score to The Spy Who Loved Me :redface:

What was the final song on that one??? The James Bond series always had a fine tune to remember at the end.

Goldfinger.... For your eyes only... Moonraker...

princealbertofb Wrote:What was the final song on that one??? The James Bond series always had a fine tune to remember at the end.

Goldfinger.... For your eyes only... Moonraker...

I think its just Carly Simons NOBODY DOES IT BETTER.. only right after roger moore says "..Keeping the british end up, sir!" some random men sing a line from the song, before it quickly segues into the carly simon verson.

*goes and finds something manly and constructive to do*

tapalapadapa Wrote:I didn't like it as much as Superbad.. but then again im currently listening to the score to The Spy Who Loved Me :redface:
Superbad ftw... No comment on the Bond, though :biggrin:

Well I thought it was good, but not as good as it was made out to be. Parts were funny... comments were hillarious... but overall no where near as good as What Happens In Vegas hehe!

And OMG full frontal nudity... so wasn't expecting that haha!

Smurlos Wrote:Well I thought it was good, but not as good as it was made out to be. Parts were funny... comments were hillarious... but overall no where near as good as What Happens In Vegas hehe!

And OMG full frontal nudity... so wasn't expecting that haha!

Why is there FFN, Smurls??? What brings it on?

princealbertofb Wrote:Why is there FFN, Smurls??? What brings it on?

It's at the beginning. The guy has just got out the shower coz sarah marshall (his gf) is comin home earlier than he thought so he has to rush around tidying up as he was meant t tidy up and then he has to have a shower, so he comes down in his towel and she walks in and basically says she needs to tell him summat. He figures out she's breaking up with him and lets go of the towel and it falls off. I assumed it'd stay like that as the camera was above stomach level... but there are several shots where you actually see everything.... lol! I guess in society nowadays it's becoming ever more acceptable (good for us mwahaha)

Smurlos Wrote:It's at the beginning. The guy has just got out the shower coz sarah marshall (his gf) is comin home earlier than he thought so he has to rush around tidying up as he was meant t tidy up and then he has to have a shower, so he comes down in his towel and she walks in and basically says she needs to tell him summat. He figures out she's breaking up with him and lets go of the towel and it falls off. I assumed it'd stay like that as the camera was above stomach level... but there are several shots where you actually see everything.... lol! I guess in society nowadays it's becoming ever more acceptable (good for us mwahaha)

:eek: we missed that part! We walked in just after they'd broken up, which i suppose means we missed his entire motivation for his actions throughout the film. :tongue: I did like the scene when he performs a song from his dracula musical at the bar though.