Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Weird enough,I haven't heard or seen anything about this movie.After the fucking awful Superbad (honest to God,I walked out of the cinema),I'm now sceptical about anything Apatow makes.

The only similarish movie with billboards everywhere is called "Definitely Maybe".

Dan1089 Wrote:Weird enough,I haven't heard or seen anything about this movie.After the fucking awful Superbad (honest to God,I walked out of the cinema),I'm now sceptical about anything Apatow makes.

Ooh it was advertised quite a lot over here. It really isn't bad Confusedmile: I've not seen superbad before, but it sounds like it was what it said on the tin, super bad. lol. :biggrin:

Roflmao Nice one Smurlos!You sound like quite the movie buff...

Dan1089 Wrote:Roflmao Nice one Smurlos!You sound like quite the movie buff...

Haha I wish. I've been to see quite a few in the last few months, but I never used to be! Infact the number of films I've seen in the last few months is probably equal to my yearly quota before!

Oh,what changed then Smurlos?Ian?

Dan1089 Wrote:Oh,what changed then Smurlos?Ian?

Indeed! Before I used to work all the hours god sent, so I didn't really have too much time on my hands. Whereas now, I work a lot lesss than I used to and it gives us something to do when we go out Confusedmile: Although the last few we've been to see, even though they had been out for quite a while, were quite busy still, so we didn't get to sit holding hands etc. :frown:

I just bought the DVD of this cos I'd wanted to see it. I was sorely disappointed. I didn't enjoy it that much at all. There were moments that were funny but it didn't carry through.

The hotel girl that he falls for is damn cute though. And I must admit to fancying the pants off Russel Brand :eek:

loved the film, thought the lead character was excellent and very believeable glad he didnt go back to SM in the end. Also liked Russel Brand in this, if you havent read his biography "My booky Wook" you should read it

I've read it alright!!! Its fab, he is a fab writer, much more eloquent (sp) than you expect him to be in many ways; and he truly opens up and gives a real insight into his trials and tribulations!!

There's rumours that its between Russel Brand and Sascha Baron Cohen to play Captain Jack Sparrows brother in Pirates of the Carribean 4!! I hope they pick Russel Brand - and maybe add in Noel Fielding as well - a real pirate party!!!! (and one I wouldn't mind joining in with if you get my drift...)