Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula One
Hey Smile
Is there much other Fans on here of the sport ?

I have loved this sport since i was 6 years old about then,
been to 3 Grand Prix cant wait to go to a few more

I've gone off it since they took away the fuel. I also think there have been some dubious in house decisions.

I like it... used to love it...

I much prefer the WRC though.

I am a fan of WRC to Smile but just have suck a love For F1 im like the only one out of my friends who and family who really love it

Formula 1 has lost its magic, since all the PC brigade have forced all the new rules and regs, and the likes of the petulent child Hamilton have appeared, its lost its appeal.

Bring back the likes of Mansell, Senna, Prost... they were the glory days..

I love it, any racing to be exact.

*sigh*Seems "PC" really does just mean "Any decision I don't like" nowadays.

Sorry, back on topic:
I find it incredibly boring. I just don't understand how seeing 20+ cars driving around the same track 60+times with barely any overtaking is interesting.

Genersis Wrote:*sigh*Seems "PC" really does just mean "Any decision I don't like" nowadays.

No, PC means bowing to the minority environmentalists and restricting everything from fuel and fuel additives, to tyre changes, speed, number of laps, even the noise of the engine.

All of these things have been changed over the past couple of years to try and please the constant bleating of the hug a tree brigade.

And as for the 'boring' factor, that is a direct result of the PC brigade.

F1 today, and F1 10 years ago are a completely different sport.

I could do without the F1, it brings the most obnoxious mass of cunts to the city every summer.

OrphanPip Wrote:I could do without the F1, it brings the most obnoxious mass of cunts to the city every summer.

Charming I must say!