Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freakin out over thought of sex
If it freaks you out - don't do it! Anything else?

So what I want to know is- Were you in the middle of your morning routine. Some buttered toast- coffee- the paper. Did your eyes just suddenly widen and the thought hit you like a freight train. Suddenly next thing you know you're on here all sweaty typing as fast as possible. Literally freaking out at this thought of anal sex that just smacked you over the head out of nowhere. lol. ARE YOU HAVING A NERVOUD BREAK DOWN. DO WE NEED TO CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Anim-jjd

Anonymous Wrote:That's the thing, I'm not a top - I'm kind of a, guy who wants to be dominated. But, being dominated, kind of has getting it in the job description. I think about it sometimes, and it's like "woe, did I just think about that?" and I think like "what I bleed" and "it must be so painful what am I thinking?"

Sounds like you should be in the market for a power bottom then.

Anonymous Wrote:That's the thing, I'm not a top - I'm kind of a, guy who wants to be dominated. But, being dominated, kind of has getting it in the job description. I think about it sometimes, and it's like "woe, did I just think about that?" and I think like "what I bleed" and "it must be so painful what am I thinking?"

tops can be dominated

You have to calm yourself down. There is no need to keep worrying about it. What made you think of this thought of anal sex? As the posts have said above test yourself with a toy and see how you like it. Don`t rush into anything you are not ready for. If you don`t want a cock in your ass then don`t. Anyone who you are with will have to respect that. Good luck.