Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From now on I'll believe.....
From now on...... I'll believe in The Prophet Muhammad........

I decided to go to the Surrey Mosque for the first time to see what it was all about.
I sat down and the Imam came up to me, laid his hands on my hand and said:
"By the will of Allah the All Mighty, and the Prophet Muhammad you will walk today."

I told him I was not paralysed.

He came back and laid his hands on me and repeated the same thing.

Again I told him there is nothing wrong with me.

After the prayers I stepped outside and lo and behold, my car had been stolen!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Boooooooo.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

As the Imam drove away . . . . .

Londoner.......

I really am beginning to believe you through jokes like that out from time to time just because you like the sound of groans from us... hahahahahahaha!

That's okay... I copied this joke to send it on to a few people. Thanks for posting it. I'll do my part to help you spread groans. Count on me!

Virge.

Man I bit hard on that one too. Terminator
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I laughed so much more than I expected at this. Mainly because I was browsing the new posts and didn't notice this was posted on the Humor subforum. I thought this was the normal story of an Islam convert. Then it hit me in the face and I spilled my orange juice.

CCRox Wrote:Man I bit hard on that one too. Terminator

I don't know abut you CCRox, but part of the fun of seeing Londoner's topics on the board is the guessing and internal debate going on.

I see them and ask myself, "oooooh, am I really want to look at that this early in the morning?"

And my other self replies, "go ahead you dummass. It's not like it'll be the first time you stuck a finger in a mouse trap, will it just for shits and grins, is it?"

Same here Virge. Londoner makes me grin more than anything else on GS. And then there's you ya big never cease to impress ball o' energy/wax.

Thanks for all the fun Simon! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Yeah... I rag on Londoner and maybe I should be nicer to him more often... but that would take all the fun out of him posting jokes he knows are going to get groans and complaints like mine.