Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frosty's First Tattoo
Once in chat Saint mentioned about getting a tattoo and of course I was curious. I asked what kind of tattoo he is going to get and this started something more than just a design of a tattoo. We became friends, no, we are definitely a brother and a sister now!

Here is my drawing of the tattoo:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5168]

Picture of the tattoo (Saint doesn't have enough posts yet)

[Image: SaintTattoo_zps9e0c112b.png]

Awesome work Mexicanwave

Thank you Frosty.

Frosty has helped me quite a bit, and she offered to draw my tattoo. I knew the idea, I just couldn't get the picture out of my head and on to paper. But Frosty took my idea and ran with it. She drew it completly different than what I had imagined. But it was better. Just perfect. So, I went and got it today and I will never regret it.

Frosty Is F,ucking amazing! My best friend and sister for life.

I have to say that the tattoo looks good on you, Saint!

awwww...so sweet that 2 people have found this sort of bond in each other...beautiful Wink

Aw. If only my beliefs allowed me to get Tat's however,

It does look good on you Saint. Omg, Miss Silver, I can't get over your drawing skillz T^T

I could never draw that lol

Congrats Saint, although my co-worker just got one and she said it itches, so good luck with that :p

That looks great! Are you getting a tattoo as well Frosty? Can't wait to get mine either! XD
This song seems to be appropriate for tattoos! Smile

I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when its healed. Is this just 'black and white' or did you get to incorporate the blue in the tat itself?

Awesome work! Smile