Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frosty's First Tattoo
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when its healed. Is this just 'black and white' or did you get to incorporate the blue in the tat itself?

It's a bit different than what she drew because drawing on paper and skin doesn't quite work the same. Also it's green and not blue. I think the color changed when Frosty uploaded the picture.

But we kept the design and the outline the exact same when I was getting it tattooed. But we had to space the letters in "saint" a bit so they wouldn't run together. And added a lot of green shading instead of grey like I planned. I shows much better on my skin.

So basically, my tattoo and her drawing are the same, just colored a bit differently. Also couldn't fit her signature in the tattoo. But I'm going back soon and adding it to the side.

that is beyond awesomely cool frosty and saint!

mad artistic skills!

Mexicanwave

Nicely done Frost, looks good on you Saint! Now I'm itching to get another one too though.

Miles Wrote:Awesome work Mexicanwave
Thank you so much Miles. It looks so good on him Smile

dfiant1 Wrote:awwww...so sweet that 2 people have found this sort of bond in each other...beautiful Wink
Well Saint is such a great guy, what else can I say Wink

Sylph Wrote:Aw. If only my beliefs allowed me to get Tat's however,

It does look good on you Saint. Omg, Miss Silver, I can't get over your drawing skillz T^T

I could never draw that lol

Congrats Saint, although my co-worker just got one and she said it itches, so good luck with that :p
Thank you Sylph *blushing*

Waylon777 Wrote:That looks great! Are you getting a tattoo as well Frosty? Can't wait to get mine either! XD
This song seems to be appropriate for tattoos! Smile

I have always wanted one, now I have a feeling it will happen instead of just planning. We'll see....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when its healed. Is this just 'black and white' or did you get to incorporate the blue in the tat itself?
The blue in the photo is actually green, but it does look blue o.O

Zach Wrote:Awesome work! Smile
Thanks Smile

trywait Wrote:that is beyond awesomely cool frosty and saint!

mad artistic skills!
Perhaps Wink

Mexicanwave
Thank you Smile

jamesv32 Wrote:Nicely done Frost, looks good on you Saint! Now I'm itching to get another one too though.

Thank you Smile

Saint's tattoo, day 2

[Image: 1380135_571599002888610_1866746396_n_zps3f380d28.jpg]

SilverFrost Wrote:Saint's tattoo, day 2

[Image: 1380135_571599002888610_1866746396_n_zps3f380d28.jpg]

Lookin beautiful :biggrin:

Miles Wrote:Lookin beautiful :biggrin:

And it still does Smile
Wow, already a week has passed by...

Just found this.

Im always happy to hear when someone has made a good friend on the internet!!
Thats awesome!

Ive posted replies back and forth to Frosty when she first got here. I could tell she was extremely talented in the art department, just from the way she "talked" to me.

Then she started posting her pic, along with pics of some of the awesome women in goth/fantasy/steampunk fashions that she likes, and I knew she's got "it". Hopefully she will run with her talents and make an industry from them.

Wouldn't that be awesome to be in a store one day and see "Frosty Fashions EU"????

BTW, that tat is nice!!!