Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frosty's First Tattoo
MisterTinkles Wrote:Im always happy to hear when someone has made a good friend on the internet!!
Thats awesome!

Ive posted replies back and forth to Frosty when she first got here. I could tell she was extremely talented in the art department, just from the way she "talked" to me.

Then she started posting her pic, along with pics of some of the awesome women in goth/fantasy/steampunk fashions that she likes, and I knew she's got "it". Hopefully she will run with her talents and make an industry from them.

Wouldn't that be awesome to be in a store one day and see "Frosty Fashions EU"????

BTW, that tat is nice!!!

Saint is truly one of my best friend/brother and this tattoo started all Smile

And thank you, I have always loved to draw and also paint, nowadays also photographing and photo manipulation (if you have noticed our other thread Wink ).

Frosty's Fashions EU? Sounds good to me Biggrina

SilverFrost Wrote:Saint is truly one of my best friend/brother and this tattoo started all Smile

And thank you, I have always loved to draw and also paint, nowadays also photographing and photo manipulation (if you have noticed our other thread Wink ).

Frosty's Fashions EU? Sounds good to me Biggrina

Oh I am so jealous now hahahahaha - Just don't forget who named you Frosty lol... by the way 2014 is at the door I hope you're ready. And yes you did very well on the Tattoo... I am very proud of you girl. By the way how about you tell your husband to give me access to your computer for a few hours... we definitely need to upgrade your Photoshop... and we better do it soon while I have time... because 2014 girl will be crazy if you know what will be starting that year.

Jake Wrote:Oh I am so jealous now hahahahaha - Just don't forget who named you Frosty lol... by the way 2014 is at the door I hope you're ready. And yes you did very well on the Tattoo... I am very proud of you girl. By the way how about you tell your husband the give me access to your computer for a few hours... we definitely need to upgrade your Photoshop... and we better do it soon while I have time... because 2014 girl will be crazy if you know what will be starting that year.

You know that NO ONE can take your place, that's a simple truth. My heart is big enough for both of you crazy ones Wink

Thank you, your opinion is one of those I truly appreciate, knowing you are honest with them (no matter what). And yes, I told my husband, you know that already Wink

SilverFrost Wrote:You know that NO ONE can take your place, that's a simple truth. My heart is big enough for both of you crazy ones Wink

Thank you, your opinion is one of those I truly appreciate, knowing you are honest with them (no matter what). And yes, I told my husband, you know that already Wink

Damn girl you sure know I'm happy that Saint is around so when I can't be chatting with you because of that crazy busy life I have at least you have someone else to stir you out from boredom... so Go Saint!

How would you feel about designing mine... but you know how crazy I am with details right? I need a dragon, why because dragon is my chinese astrological sign and it is also my level in Shaolin KF and those pseudonym and level we have from Shaolin are for life... so to me it means a lot and that will be the very first and very last tattoo I will have... but mine will be a bit (lot more) more larger because the head goes on my shoulder and the tail stop on one of my ass cheeks Smile - Do you believe you're up for the challenge? And yep I'll pay you for the design if I like it (you know you can't say no). But you also know that if there's something I don't like I'll have you redo it over and over lol... you know me I don't have to tell but still you're warned LOL.

Jake Wrote:How would you feel about designing mine... but you know how crazy I am with details right? I need a dragon, why because dragon is my chinese astrological sign and it is also my level in Shaolin KF and those pseudonym and level we have from Shaolin are for life... so to me it means a lot and that will be the very first and very last tattoo I will have... but mine will be a bit (lot more) more larger because the head goes on my shoulder and the tail stop on one of my ass cheeks Smile - Do you believe you're up for the challenge? And yep I'll pay you for the design if I like it (you know you can't say no). But you also know that if there's something I don't like I'll have you redo it over and over lol... you know me I don't have to tell but still you're warned LOL.

You already know my answer and it is yes, I'll do it o.O

SilverFrost Wrote:You already know my answer and it is yes, I'll do it o.O

Good then get to work woman chop chop hahahaha

Jake Wrote:Good then get to work woman chop chop hahahaha

Atm the only dragon you'll get is a very shaky one...

SilverFrost Wrote:Atm the only dragon you'll get is a very shaky one...

Well if you shake the dragon at the right place I'm sure it will be a smiling dragon LOL

Jake Wrote:Well if you shake the dragon at the right place I'm sure it will be a smiling dragon LOL

Sounds perv xD