Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frot
Do any guys here do frot (rubbing your dicks together). Do you just do it as foreplay or till orgasm.

It's sorta awkward to get comfortable while doing it, but it can be really fun. I like how both guys feel like they can participate in the sex act as men and both guys use their penis instead of someone bottoming, or sucking.

I do it, but it sort of comes natural if two guys are getting intimate with no clothes on. Personally I find it very enjoyable and requiring not near as much energy as other activities lol.

I LOVEEE FROTTINGConfusedmile:

i think its better than doing top or bottom
in my opinion

I find it hard to get off to frotting

No it sounds a bit Lesbianistic.

BENDERBOY Wrote:No it sounds a bit Lesbianistic.

Implying lesbians have dicks.

:tongue:

lol they got to mark a label for everything these days lol.......

toomuch45 Wrote:I LOVEEE FROTTINGConfusedmile:

i think its better than doing top or bottom
in my opinion

I agree. For some reason it's just more intimate. I think it may be because in doing that you are able to look at each other. I've yet to discover a way to look at one another directly in the eye while having sex. Frotting allows for that intimacy, probably why I enjoy it so much.

Yosuke Wrote:I agree. For some reason it's just more intimate. I think it may be because in doing that you are able to look at each other. I've yet to discover a way to look at one another directly in the eye while having sex. Frotting allows for that intimacy, probably why I enjoy it so much.
EXACTLY Confusedmile:

I really just thought that happened with another guy anyway, guess I've learnt something new today...