Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Videos/Memes/GIFs/Images
[Image: girl-trips.gif]
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Couldn't resist...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 2 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • calgor, ChadCoxRox

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Check out my stuff!

(10-25-2021, 07:19 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
Dude it's interesting that you posted two blank posts with ony the "check out my stuff" signature because I did just that with an extraordinary moment of leisure (ill gotten I admit), and I found your painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love

I am going to study further but had to come back here to alert everyone about what a great blog you have dude! Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

@ChadCoxRox The facebook posts didn't load for you? Glad you like my blog Smile
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

But for those who can't see the thing I posted try https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216563231728800&set=a.1384116358475&type=3

and the other one... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...475&type=3
Check out my stuff!

(10-25-2021, 10:56 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @ChadCoxRox The facebook posts didn't load for you? Glad you like my blog Smile

Nope. Just blank posts. That happens with this same software on another forum I visit. My friends always include a link just for me. I'm sure it's a security thing with my malwarebytes or firewall but I'm not risking a tweak on my own for sure. Big Grin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Oh, that might be the issue, might think it's an ad or something nefarious.
Check out my stuff!

Check out my stuff!