Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny coming out reactions.
I always feel depressed reading the coming out stories that tear up families. So how about a thread about funny responses you had when you came out.

I don't have many yet, but my mother will probably be my favorite. Scene: after pacing around for an hour trying to build up the courage, and her thinking that I have some really bad news, I finally say to her "I'm gay"

She looks at me for a second and says "Thats it? For fuc'ks sake, I thought you were dying. Don't scare me like that." :biggrin::tongue:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
when i told some a couple of my friends they said wow - would never have thought - but then said if my other friend sean would have come out they would have totally believed it -- made me laugh so much as he has 6 kids and would sleep with a warm scarf if it smelt of perfume - he was gutted when i told him too Smile
When i told a good friend of mine(On MSN). He said.:

Friend: You better not be joking, that isn't something to joke about.
Me: I am.
30 seconds later.
Me: Gay I mean, not joking.:redface:
Friend: Its cool, doesn't change anyhing between us.
But to be honest i though you're brother was the gayer seeming one.

I couldn't help but lol.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so
I have no funny coming out reactions. The only one that comes close is a good online friend of mine didn't believe me and thought I was really joking around. I was kinda surprised he took it well, I thought he came off as homophobic. I remember him using gay in a negative way several times and he's also said "faggot" and other words like that in the past.
one of my gay friends was like this

Guy: Mum... I'm gay
Mother: That's nice dear, could you pass the butter

Lol2
The first words out of my fathers mouth when I told him I was gay was "Oh boy". Rolleyes
XRIMO Wrote:I always feel depressed reading the coming out stories that tear up families. So how about a thread about funny responses you had when you came out.

I don't have many yet, but my mother will probably be my favorite. Scene: after pacing around for an hour trying to build up the courage, and her thinking that I have some really bad news, I finally say to her "I'm gay"

She looks at me for a second and says "Thats it? For fuc'ks sake, I thought you were dying. Don't scare me like that." :biggrin::tongue:

Got to love that one, Doug... indeed, nice reaction...
My mother said, you must have thought I was born yesterday...
(of course not, mum!) :tongue:
[COLOR="Teal"]I thought my Sister's reaction was funny as hell, and my cousin too

Me: I'm gay

Sister: Omg are you sure?

Me: Yup

Sister: Why are you gay?

Me: I like men?

Sister: oh wow

Me: why the hell are you so surprised, you always were suspicious of me..

Sister: WELL IT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD, CAN I BE SHOCKED FOR A FEW MINS?!

Me: aight

10 mins later

Sister: Alright im done being shocked, we needa go shoppin

---

Me: I'm gay

Cousin: And now you freaking tell me? , i could have hooked you UP!

And it is true, she could have Sad[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Videos/Memes/GIFs/Images InbetweenDreams 278 20,183 01-17-2021, 06:26 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams
  Funny Fake Vintage Ads InbetweenDreams 3 407 09-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams
  Funny signs LONDONER 0 267 05-30-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Intentionally funny or just plain careless wordimg? LONDONER 1 273 03-26-2017, 11:02 PM
Last Post: seeking
  Funny things that are disgusting but funny :) deephiance 0 330 02-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Last Post: deephiance