Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G.A.Y Finale
Smurlos Wrote:That's because the other sister was performing at the O2? And I don't quite think she can stretch from North Greenwich to Central London to be in two places at once... *scratches head*

Danni did come on till around 2am so there was pelntly of time to get from the O2 to astoria which is why I think everone thaught it would be kylie.

Im running late for work again so will do a peopper post later

malcs Wrote:Danni did come on till around 2am so there was pelntly of time to get from the O2 to astoria which is why I think everone thaught it would be kylie.

Im running late for work again so will do a peopper post later

Ah fair doos! I didn't know that Confusedmile: I'm impressed she did a 2 and a bit hour set with no supporting acts though, very very good night!

I went past it the other day actually - the very last day it was open.
I must say, I am glad it's closing there.

Too dirty at night, tooo cramped (hardly any room to dance etc)

Hugo Boss Wrote:I went past it the other day actually - the very last day it was open.
I must say, I am glad it's closing there.

Too dirty at night, tooo cramped (hardly any room to dance etc)

Its not normal as packed as it was obv being the last weekend it was packed beyond capacity. Normaly its got plenty of space to dance, it was far far to hot in there on sat night with an ambulance outside dealing with people who had fainted.

The venu is very dirty and 'mining' I wore a white t-shirt that was nearly black by the time I came out, think it being so hot and sweaty in there didnt help! If the astoria had a full refurb it would be a fantastic venu but the rumers of crossral have been ongoing for years so thats why they prob havent spent ANY money on the place in the last few years.

I hope the new venu will also be a old therter of kinds to allow for a stage for live acts, a dance floor, poss a second room for diffrent music basicly a new 'Clean' astoria would be ace!!!!

malcs Wrote:The venu is very dirty and 'mining' I wore a white t-shirt that was nearly black by the time I came out, think it being so hot and sweaty in there didnt help! If the astoria had a full refurb it would be a fantastic venu but the rumers of crossral have been ongoing for years so thats why they prob havent spent ANY money on the place in the last few years.

I hope the new venu will also be a old therter of kinds to allow for a stage for live acts, a dance floor, poss a second room for diffrent music basicly a new 'Clean' astoria would be ace!!!!

Tell me about it... I was right down the front and could not move. Lots of drunken people pushing everyone. It wasn't a very nice atmosphere really. We were all soaked with sweat when we came out. And the worst part was is that everyone there expected Kylie. Poor old Dannii.