Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY SHORTS
I thought we had a gay shorts thread before but can't seem to find it.
Here's one that deals with coming out on an adult leaving rather than a younger population.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • andy

Would you mind changing the title of the thread to “gay short films”? I wouldn’t want anyone coming here expecting hot pictures of guys wearing shorts, just a thought, asking for a friend.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I rather liked the title to the thread.

[Image: men-shorts.jpg]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Camfer's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Haha I thought that too! Wink Good idea though @ChadCoxRox Chad and if you want me to rename your thread like @Bhp91126 Bernd suggested let me know! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

My initial inclination is to LET US THIRST!!! Angel 

The title was intentional but if clarification is needed I'd use "vids" instead of film, because many gay shorts are not simply nor solely films but montages, dubs, curated content, etc. Cool 

Then, of course, there is ALWAYS the HOPE for literal shorts! LOL Big Grin

So, again, I say let the smörgåsbord begin! hee hee hee

[Image: Male-Underwear-Sexy-Men-Boxer-Underpant-...mbypass=on]1280 × 1280

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Time for another gay short. This is a classic many have already seen but Lana Del Rey's use of footage for her "Honeymoon" video reminded me of this charmer. Have a lovely day with a kiss and hug from me to you.

(04-29-2021, 07:44 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: Time for another gay short. This is a classic many have already seen but Lana Del Rey's use of footage for her "Honeymoon" video reminded me of this charmer. Have a lovely day with a kiss and hug from me to you.

I just learned this is only a "gay short" from a full feature film. I didn't know and would LOVE if someone has a reference or further information. Shy

I found a Part 1 of the movie...
The Way He Looks

The Brazilian movie was on Netflix a few years ago, but isn’t anymore. It is sooooo adorable. Swoon. I thought the short film came first and later they developed it into a feature length movie. Yeah, except for the main actors nothing is like in the movie.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Sharing love. Lovelove