Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GS christmas
Joshular Wrote:It's just another day. It'll probably be sunny and warm. So I might sun myself too if it is. Holidays are way better in the southern hemisphere.

Not just another day lad
It's Christmas, It's family time
It sucks you're alone... (or you won't have posted) :tongue:
Duckkie and Trial send lotsa luv & good wishes
Duckkie sends the wacky wishes and Trial sends the not-so-wacky wishes :biggrin:

I actually liked my single Christmases by myself curdled up with a good book. Stress free, quiet. I miss those days.

Given that you're in the future and I'll definitely be home with the 'rents for the holidays, we'll probably end up in the chat room at the same time some point on Christmas Eve night or Christmas itself. So it's a maybe-date Wink

southbiochem Wrote:Wanna trade?

I'll give you my annoying gathering with my very numerous family and all the awkward hugging to keep you company and I'll take your night alone so I can be resentful and bitter as I like so much to be on xmas..

I second that, does your family stay until 12 am like mine does. It's fun seeing them for a little while and I love giving presents but after that I'm ready to sit by the fire with a drink and watch some christmas shows. hopefully they will leave in time for me to join the chat room and keep joshular company. Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

lol sympathy. I don't need it >.<

It's nice to have time to myself and a reason to get drunk.
Also I hate gatherings fo many people into my house. It irritates me and I get frustrated. Like a couple years ago. -.-'

I'm not a fan of Christmas honestly... It's everything sad and fake...
So probably I will stay here, alone or maybe with some friends.
I had a little discussion via-Skype few hours ago, cause my mother wants I'll go back to italy this Christmas, cause even last year I stayed in London.

I have never been a "holiday" type person. I find them a waste of time. Although it is nice to have extra time off from work to catch up on sleep, bills, and house chores.

I only ever did holiday stuff cause of my granny when she was alive. My sis wants me to come down to her place, but I cant afford it.

So I will prolly see you guys there in the chat room.

Joshular Wrote:lol sympathy. I don't need it >.<

It's nice to have time to myself and a reason to get drunk.
Also I hate gatherings fo many people into my house. It irritates me and I get frustrated. Like a couple years ago. -.-'

That's exactly my point....thanks Josh.....TOO......MANY....PEOPLE....T.T

oh, fuck it....I'll skip fucking holidays all together...I don't want to be dragged to skip some good hours of rest I could be having after leaving work on the 24th and 31st...

I think I'm old enough and bring enough money to the house to allow myself to be a fucking dick and wanting to be alone..

Who knows, maybe I'll try the whole chatroom thing...even when the idea gives me near panic attacks..but we are on opposite sides of the South Pacific, so, there's going to be a time difference there, Josh..

also, I don't drink, but I got a bottle of Vodka for my birthday...

how's it like to be drunk, Josh or anyone?

If you want to do something worthy for the holidays, then you can do something like this....

*Donate clothes or food to homeless shelters.
*Donate toys to a childrens home, orphanage, or local charity that gives toys to kids who usually wont have a Cmas. Or donate to an abused womens/childrens shelter.
*Get a nice box and fill it with: toothbrush, toothpaste, bar of soap, clean wipes or sanitizer, chapstick, hand cream, ready to eat canned foods (that have pull tops on them), bottled juice, large bag of nuts, socks, a plastic rain pancho, and a blanket (you can get a used one from a thrift shop and wash it). Give this box to a homeless person, or someone in need of the basics.
*Donate your time, money, or food to a soup kitchen.
*Donate to the local food pantries.
*Donate your time to the childrens ward at a local hospital or recovery center...read a Christmas story or play music for them.
*Donate your time, money, or bulk bags of food and litter to a local animal shelter.

It takes NO effort to donate money (be sure and get a receipt, you might be able to write it off your taxes).
It takes little effort to buy extra food and donate it.
It takes little effort to donate a couple of hours of help to a charity or person.

Oh I'll be on the chat room for sure !