Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gagged and bound
I'm living in Auckland, New Zealand, and I'm looking for someone who has a digital camera--I want to have some photographs taken of me naked, gagged and bound. I want to put them on several gay sites. Anyone who's interested get in touch with me...if you're embarrassed about getting in touch with me about this, PM me and I will respond within the day...

What the fuck Sis?

First of all, this is the age of Technology, almost every device now a days has a Digital Camera in/on it, so unless you access Facebook/Twitter/Instagram through a rock, I'm pretty sure all you had to do was ask for someone to take pics Sis, like seriously. And not only that, but many devices take pics on a timer, so?...

And second of all, we do not advertise sexual favours or the like here Sis, that is between you, your Boi Pussy and Jesus hunni, we're not here for that. It's actually against the rules to solicit such things out of people here, especially by broadcasting it.

If you wanna hoe your photos everywhere, that great Sis, but you should know we don't do that sort of thing here. Just sayin.

Also, I hope you are careful some guy don't just show up and bind you to something and fuck the retinas from behind your eyeballs and the Divine Tree knows what else...

Make sure you do what you gotta do safely. I don't need to see you on Law and Order SVU...Im being serious, take precautions.

Loveya

Good point...I'll be more careful in future...

Why don't you go look on K road Tongue

Stonefish Wrote:I'm living in Auckland, New Zealand, and I'm looking for someone who has a digital camera--I want to have some photographs taken of me naked, gagged and bound. I want to put them on several gay sites. Anyone who's interested get in touch with me...if you're embarrassed about getting in touch with me about this, PM me and I will respond within the day...

Odi as usual is wise. Be careful about throwing yourself out there for that.

While I absolutely don't judge anyone's sexual practices, I do know that some of the guys who are into what you are looking for are abusers.

Just be careful is all I ask.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You need 50 posts before you can respond to PMs..... Just saying.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You need 50 posts before you can respond to PMs..... Just saying.

didn't that change ? i thought it was just 1 post now ...

Yeah, bad monkey juju. I wear gray and black, you don't want a random person doing that.

megumidesu Wrote:didn't that change ? i thought it was just 1 post now ...

I am sure it's one post to send a PM now too.
An eye for an eye

Stonefish Wrote:I'm living in Auckland, New Zealand, and I'm looking for someone who has a digital camera--I want to have some photographs taken of me naked, gagged and bound. I want to put them on several gay sites. Anyone who's interested get in touch with me...if you're embarrassed about getting in touch with me about this, PM me and I will respond within the day...

I find this slightly strange. When I did bondage I always used to take photos of my subjects (with their permission) and even posted some on various bondage sites (once again with their permission) and never showing faces,

If you have someone tying you up, why can't he (or she) take photos of you?