Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gahh
You never get to win in this world
Success is a myth !

Why do you say this? What is the matter?

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I hope that the disappointment passes soon and you can get back on track with your life goals.

I stay in the middle ground... I don't strive to win, I just try to keep from losing.

30k salary is not success or anything special btw, get known and aim for high digits. Youre just another average man of youre anything lower!

You need to learn to value yourself and think of yourself as more than average, or you need to see average as a good thing instead of a negative.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to say this politely --- your attitude sucks.
You judge your worth as a human being by your salary?
Negativity breeds failure, you get back what you give out, and as Abraham Lincoln said, we're all just about as happy as we make up our minds to be.
I don't mean to be offensive with this - but get over yourself, stop feeling sorry for yourself and make a genuine effort - you may well be surprised at the outcome.

My happiness is not a slave to my environment. My environment is an obedient servant to my happiness. When it becomes disobedient it's time to change environments.

Myths are untrue stories anyway, Jahed, so what's your point? So are dreams. So are you striving for fantasy?

MrMom Wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't know how to say this politely --- your attitude sucks.
You judge your worth as a human being by your salary?
Negativity breeds failure, you get back what you give out, and as Abraham Lincoln said, we're all just about as happy as we make up our minds to be.
I don't mean to be offensive with this - but get over yourself, stop feeling sorry for yourself and make a genuine effort - you may well be surprised at the outcome.

Don't talk.