Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
So, as some of you may know, Game of Thrones, previously a book, came out on HBO as a new television series. If I have to say so my self, it is awesome. There are about 5 episodes out right now and they are all pretty cool.
(Sundays at 8:00pm CST / 9:00pm Eastern)

So this last episode, they had a fairly entimate gay sceene:biggrin: It involved one dude shaving another dude's body, and then giving him head. very awesome.

For those who have seen it, what do you think?

(p.s., who thinks Littlefinger is really hot? he isn't really my type but I cant stop staring at him!Love)

Have yet to watch it, is it on HBO on demand?

Yes sir it is.

sweet, will certainly check it out then. Currently watching brothers and sister on netflix.

It's well done, but I'm having trouble being too engaged with the show because I've read the books, so there's not exactly much suspense going on for me.

That will probably be the only gay scene in the series, but maybe we'll get some more Loras/Renly. I wasn't so into the shaving thing though, lol.

I dont remember that scene in the book. ^^ i dont even remember them kissing. But i really liked it :redface: :biggrin:

Cain Wrote:I dont remember that scene in the book. ^^ i dont even remember them kissing. But i really liked it :redface: :biggrin:

Ha, they don't. Martin has said that he intended them to be gay, and it was heavily implied. He probably OK'd the scene for the show since he's working on it with the directors.

Maybe they think that people who read are smarter than people who watch :tongue: That is why they imply it in the books but show it in series. :biggrin: Still a great adaptation.