Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
There's an old Game of Thrones thread in the sci-fi section, but I thought I'd start a new one.

I love this show so much and I love the book series that it is based on even more. It's filled with interesting characters, places, and things. Also, I'm always fascinated by a good ethical dilemma and this story is full of gray areas and questionable moral judgement.

Today the box set of season one is finally out and season 2 will be here April 1! Anyone else excited about this?

ManceTheQuick Wrote:There's an old Game of Thrones thread in the sci-fi section, but I thought I'd start a new one.

I love this show so much and I love the book series that it is based on even more. It's filled with interesting characters, places, and things. Also, I'm always fascinated by a good ethical dilemma and this story is full of gray areas and questionable moral judgement.

Today the box set of season one is finally out and season 2 will be here April 1! Anyone else excited about this?

I love it, it's one of my favourite programs on tv, :-)

thanks (i think) since finishing with Merlin s04

Yesss Big Grin
its amazing

I only fished the books after i watched the season on tv

i went up to belfast where they filmed
met Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke

I was instantly drawn to the show. I think reading the book after watching the first season helped me to place faces to the characters. Especially since there are so many characters to keep track of. I never got around to reading the second book in the series but I'm hoping to do so soon.

Is anyone currently watching the second season?

Frickin love this show. I'm kind of annoyed that I watched the leaked episode two in the middle of last week, so I've had to wait more than a week for a new episode :-P Looking forward to tomorrow nights episode though.

I certainly am.Confusedmile:

I love this show, was fixed to screen the whole time. So looking forward to see the dragons in action Big Grin

Side note: The opening credits are BRILLIANT, who agrees?

Spades Wrote:The opening credits are BRILLIANT, who agrees?
yes indeed, exceptional

This show is amazing, especially with its multitude of gay/lesbian characters and the fact that almost NO ONE even mentions it or makes a big deal out of it. I was really shocked when Littlefinger was even JOKING with Renly about his relationship with Loras. It was hilarious. And a woman showing Dany how to make love was also an excellent scene. I adore this series. I've read all the books as well. Cersei also has some bisexual vibes, unless its just my gaydar failing. :tongue: