Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
(SPOILER ALERT)
I've wanted to start this thread for a while now, I know a few people on GS watch it and no one I know in real life does. anyway, who watched the new episodes, I can't wait to see what kind of ultra bitch Cersi is this season now that her son will be willing to do anything and the mountain is her personal bodyguard/hitman.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

So far so good, a decent amount of deaths already within 2 episodes. That just reads promising Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] .....................
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Confusedmiley-face-yawning

A lot went down last night. I like that there's some flashbacks going on too. Or whatever it is that Bran is doing.

Miles Wrote:Confusedmiley-face-yawning

I just wonder are you bored of hearing about "Game Of Thrones" or tired because you been up all night watching it???

when GoT is good, it's really good! and it's getting really good. I wanna see how ramsay's end will be "poetic justice" just like with joffrey! ramsay v. brienne! tehehehehe

and theon and yara in the kingsmoot!

the war of five kings is officially over!

yay for thorne and edd! don't feel bad for olly one bit! and I wanna see alliser get beat down from jon snow. who's dead now b!tch?

and yay for flashbacks! happy winterfell!

and the best line of the night: "I drink and I know things!" go go go tyrion!

by chance, the end game is that tyrion is one of the characters that will end up riding dany's dragons! along with dany and jon! me thinks that is the case Smile

trywait Wrote:I wanna see how ramsay's end will be "poetic justice" just like with joffrey! ramsay v. brienne! tehehehehe

Ramsay's face when he gets his "gift"....
Sad

trywait Wrote:when GoT is good, it's really good! and it's getting really good. I wanna see how ramsay's end will be "poetic justice" just like with joffrey! ramsay v. brienne! tehehehehe

Sure, but at the end. I actually like him. Or rather, I like what he is meant to be for the show, i.e. the resident psycho. Unrestrained evil that doesn't even follow political purpose...just evil for the pleasure of evil. I like that. Wouldn't be GoT without one of those.

In other news,
Spoiler:
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:In other news,
Spoiler: