Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
I watch. I have a love/hate thing with it. I enjoy sets, costumes, acting, much of the story line... I really get fed up with the gore. I mean, do I *really* need to see a guy's head get popped like a zit? CTFO Rolleyes

"you were dead and now, you're not!"

btw, at work now, while GoT is on, I've been changing my instant messenger status to say one line from the previous Sunday's episode. funny thing is, those who've been watching GoT have picked up on those lines. great way to break the ice and converse at the "water cooler!"

last week, I wanted to quote tyrion: "that's what I do, I drink and I know things" but I didn't seem to think it was too appropriate, so I changed it. cest la vie

MikeW Wrote:I mean, do I *really* need to see a guy's head get popped like a zit?

Yes you do. The gore is one of the best things about the show!!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I guess we'll be seeing Rickon Stark get tortured or eaten by the hounds, GoT has a thing for killing kids Sad I just hope we finally find out what Bran's power is this season.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

This season has not captured me yet, even though they did some nice pruning of extraneous storylines and characters, but it's all so dark and without fun. Dark quite literally, sometimes I want to put a candle into my TV, just to be able to see what is going on. I don't have any storylines that fascinate me anymore, maybe the trips to the past and the revised history. Tyrion is heavily underused.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

ceez Wrote:I guess we'll be seeing Rickon Stark get tortured or eaten by the hounds, GoT has a thing for killing kids Sad I just hope we finally find out what Bran's power is this season.

No.

Bargaining chip if anything. He's worth more alive than dead.

Bhp91126 Wrote:This season has not captured me yet

Girl, boo. No Kahleesi and no women of Dorne. 5 stars already.

Boaxy Wrote:It's not that I'm not into the whole medieval england theme. Because I am. Just this show just doesn't put any sugar in my coffee. Sorry. I gave it a chance. It's way too boring.

Define "gave it a chance"? If you've seen the first season and you're still not into it, then yeah, I'd say don't bother.

I guess Rickon is going to die as his Dire Wolf was already dead and somehow I think their wolf signifies the owner's fate. (But has Brann's wolf died yet? I forgot.

I like how the show cut some of the content from the book because those being cut were quite boring. However, The storyline of Dorne just feels too rushed and unconvincing. Those Sand snakes are not appealing and don't have the charm nor feel of power of a true leader. It's hard to believe the whole Dorne is ruling by several teens-acting characters. In fact, I like Doron more and they chose the killed him.... before he even does something meaningful.

I like the sand snakes and I love Ellaria. I'm more interested in what's going on in other parts of the world, yeah, but it seems like a lot of people aren't into Dorne and I don't really get it.