Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
Finally Dani did something herself. All she did the past couple of seasons was sit on her ass and be abducted, by dragons, by dothraki. That was great BBQ.

And Sansa's coming to her senses, too.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

omg I love Daenerys Targaryen, she's going to have one massive army.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Daenerys never disappoints Big Grin

It's only when Sansa talked to Jon about how she treated him in the past made me recall how was she in the first season, and then realized really how much she had changed....in fact I realized and foresaw (it was quite obvious) her changes long time ago but I guess as time goes I just forgot how she was and got used to her as currently.

Ramsey's letter was hilarious, though.

I was over Daenerys in the past season. But I'm back on her side now. I mean I can't wait to see dragons and dothrokis and wildlings killing some zombies. Because by the time she gets to Westeros those things are going to be at the wall, if not passed it. But to assume that she'll ultimately take the throne is a little too predictable I think. Unless they want to give us a happy ending where she ends up hooking up with Jon Snow. I mean, no hetero, but I'd be into that.

And I love Sansa, I want to see her kick some serious ass and retake Winterfell and even the throne. I could definitely see her as queen.

Emiliano Wrote:I like the sand snakes and I love Ellaria. I'm more interested in what's going on in other parts of the world, yeah, but it seems like a lot of people aren't into Dorne and I don't really get it.

Ellaria was interesting as Oberyn's partner in crime. Now she's just the biotch who betrayed him. The Sand Snakes are unconvincing. Between Meereen and the Kahaleesi, anything that takes away from Westeros is just a huge distraction. Maybe if it were a longer season, but then you risk getting something like The Walking Dead--low quality all around. I think we can do without Dorne and still be OK.

NativeSon Wrote:Ellaria was interesting as Oberyn's partner in crime. Now she's just the biotch who betrayed him. The Sand Snakes are unconvincing. Between Meereen and the Kahaleesi, anything that takes away from Westeros is just a huge distraction. Maybe if it were a longer season, but then you risk getting something like The Walking Dead--low quality all around. I think we can do without Dorne and still be OK.
Amen. I hope we're done with Dorne. I'd love to give up Mereen, too, but since Tyrion is there it's more interesting. I hope Dani stays active, hers has been the most boring storyline over the seasons. I don't understand why so many gays loooove her.
Bernd

You guys might be over Dorne, but I don't think Cersei is.

Emiliano Wrote:You guys might be over Dorne, but I don't think Cersei is.
good point, however weren't the snakes on their way to Kings Landing?
Bernd

[MENTION=20922]Bhp91126[/MENTION] true.... I forgot about that - they killed the prince. Will Zombie Mountain kill them off?

1 or 2 of them, maybe, but not all. Maybe he's developed immunity from their poisons. I'm sure Jamie will partake as well.
Bernd