Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones fans
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

I absolutely love HBOs Game of Thrones and am a real fan. The problem is me and my ex who also loves the show would spend so many romantic evenings watching it together which makes it a little hard to watch without thinking of the time we spent together and how happy I was and how much I miss him and our time together.

Oh well! I still love the show even though its a little harder to see now. What did everyone make of the 'Red Wedding' episodes. Man I was practically choking on my drink! I did not expect that at all though I have not read the books. Some of the fans reactions on youtube were really OTT though.

My favourite character has to be Danaerys Targaryen (I probably spelt that wrong but oh well!), the way she just goes from nothing to amassing an army is amazing. Tyrion is also great, he's the only Lannister who's actually likable, the rest of them are complete arseholes.

Which characters do people hate most? I am guessing Joffrey is one of them, he's an evil bastard and Woldefrey is even worse - what a Judas!

Which episodes did people hate the most? My least favourite has to be The Red Wedding episode as I was just so upset after seeing that.

I have considered ordering the complete series 1. not going to read your post though if it contains spoilers, can you give a brief description to someone who knows nothing. I hardly watch any tv, but game of thrones looks quite good.

You know nothing, Partisan.

Tulloni Wrote:My favourite character has to be Danaerys Targaryen (I probably spelt that wrong but oh well!), the way she just goes from nothing to amassing an army is amazing. Tyrion is also great, he's the only Lannister who's actually likable, the rest of them are complete arseholes.

as of season three , jaime lannister is pretty likeable ...

tywin lannister is a total dick but the way he rips into joffrey so much makes me love him . he's totally badass haha

I love love love Tyrion, Arya, Brienne and Danni!! Jaime is awesome too

my hated character is Jon Snow, he's annoying to me I don't really like Bran either.

It is known.

i really really really really want sansa to be the one who kills joffrey
it would be sooooo satisfying hahaha

Wade Wrote:You know nothing, Partisan.

I think sean bean is in it (and a dwarf)

And they have games?

partisan Wrote:And they have games?

and thrones Smile

megumidesu Wrote:and thrones Smile

Im confused :p

Ive decided to order it from the library anyhow.