Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamping--Gay Camping!
Well, the rain has come and gone, on and off, all day, but we are having a nice time none the less. This camp ground is actually LGBT Only and you have to buy a membership. They have a heated pool and a hot-tub, so it isn't exactly "roughing it" but is as close to it as I care to get now days; the summer between my junior and senior years of highschool, my bf and I did a "Threau" thing and spent 2&1/2 months living out of our backpacks on National Forest land in Arkansas, it was brutally challenging but it remains one of my most treasured achievements -- with that said, I never want to live that way again if I can avoid it! LOL
Carl seems to be enjoying himself, which was the point, and I am enjoying catching up on my reading. There is tinsy-tiny tiki bar beside the pool that is supposed to open up at 6 pm and a live band playing at 7pm, so we will probably walk down to listen around then. I might even have a couple of beer...and see who feels frisky! Wink

~Beaux

happy your having a good time buddy....couple of drinks later and if things get frisky as you say then so be it Smile ...its a lovely thing your doing for both of you...plus a hot tub sounds great at a camping site...we in the uk need to catch up

Now you're talkin' !!!

OMG! I may have been to that campsite! I had a late friend who lived in Georgia, and one of the times I went down to visit, we went to a gay campground.

They had a big in-ground pool, bar, hot tub, and a place called 'the sugar shack'. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I have honestly never heard of a gay campsite = you live and learn Smile ..

so want to go to one now lol - mmmmm hot tub gay time machine

I've been to gay campgrounds.

Use caution when passing through the woods.

CellarDweller Wrote:OMG! I may have been to that campsite! I had a late friend who lived in Georgia, and one of the times I went down to visit, we went to a gay campground.

They had a big in-ground pool, bar, hot tub, and a place called 'the sugar shack'. LOL

CellarDweller in the SugarShack ... that just sounds kinky. Wink

Oh, I went into the Sugar Shack, kinky is an apt description.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Would someone PM me the name of this place? Maybe I'll get a vacation this year after all.
I bid NO Trump!

CellarDweller Wrote:OMG! I may have been to that campsite! I had a late friend who lived in Georgia, and one of the times I went down to visit, we went to a gay campground.

Well, you have got the description NAILED! The name of this one is Roy's Hideaway. Wink