Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay
The gay community recieves alot of hatres that they should never recieve. People take things too far and they judge someone based on who they are attracted to and sleep with.

Being gay is not a choice. You were born this way in the image of God. God chooses people to be gay. If you are the chosen one, you have the Golden Ticket.

Coming out for someone, who is gay, is really hard for some people, while it is easy for others. Coming out in general for anyone in any sexual sexual oritnation isn't easy, but, I think that gay individuals have it the worst.

Back in the mid 1900's, they had schools that were just for people who were gay. The idea of having a school for just gay men and women has it's advantages, and disadvantages.

It is common for people who are gay to have friendships with people of the opposite sex. It could just be a personality or interest thing, I don't know.

Daniel Smile

They are not statements. It is supposed to be a paragraph, but I decided to break it down so that it would be easier to understand.

I am stating my opinion and thoughts on the subject.

Are you just trying to spam and make posts with no contribution to raise your post count?

That doesn't make any sense, Drewsdad.

Actually it makes a lot of sense, if you are old enough to remember the days when SPAM was only a canned meat. And the meat part was highly questionable....

Well, it has nothing to do with my post, though.

DandJforever Wrote:Being gay is not a choice. You were born this way in the image of God. God chooses people to be gay. If you are the chosen one, you have the Golden Ticket.

This needs to be given a rest. The fact that someone was born as so doesn't make it right or wrong. Like, 99% of all homophobes use statements like that to attempt to justify their hatred by asserting why this is fallacious in determining morality, just so they can get off to their own absurdity in asserting gay is wrong until proven otherwise.

DandJforever Wrote:That doesn't make any sense, Drewsdad.

Actually it was funny.

Spam is meat, and he's a leaf eater.

It was a joke...

Daniel, the sentiment was good and beautiful and I'm sure inspiring to loads of people, however, we are gay and bisexual and stuff already, we kinda already know this stuff and even if you sought fit to educate or release your theologies/opinions to us, I don't think making multiple separate threads actually help your cause.

As you a pretty much dividing each from one another, by categorizing and stuff.

Life in general is hard for all people. True some circumstances in life make it more difficult, but to say a Gay person's life is harder than a 12 year old girl who was raped by like 10 guys before she even had her period, is not right.

Extreme example, However, I just don't go around generalizing and saying our lives are harder because we are gay.

In fact I think it makes us stronger than we would've been had we had the "easy option".

I myself perhaps have a much more difficult time in life being where I am, than say most Americans and yes, personally I feel like the things America to what I've seen in comparison to what I've lived seems easy and not that big a deal, however I do not believe this should mean our hurt's and pain's are any better or worse than someone elses, not to mention, there are places in the world much worse than where I live, so I tend not to complain.

In fact, preaching to me personally, makes it seem as if though there is a problem to be preached for, my Momma never told me it's okay to be Gay and all that, because really, why shouldn't it be okay? Why would she have to preach about it, if nothing was wrong with it?

I get what you're trying to do and I'm not trying to be a bitch(much) about it, however, I just think the method that you chose to route is probably not the best one to approach people with.

I appreciate it though Coffee

And also, my post count is decent enough, I don't think I need to try and boost it for the sake of boosting it, so I guess that X's that reason out :Sad-puppy-smiley
Hands-make-heart

Chase Wrote:This needs to be given a rest. The fact that someone was born as so doesn't make it right or wrong. Like, 99% of all homophobes use statements like that to attempt to justify their hatred by asserting why this is fallacious in determining morality, just so they can get off to their own absurdity in asserting gay is wrong until proven otherwise.

Whoa Chase, easy with them big wurds gurl, dun confuzzled mah brainz gurlHypnotized-smiley

However, I can agree Lurking