Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Animals!
Well, once i read about "homosexual animals" and found out that some animals can show homosexual behavior, but they can't BE gay, just show a similar behavior. Aaand that was just an information haha!
The story is this, My crush (not sure if he's gay) has a dog, a German Sheperd . And his dog is always in his back yard and everytime i go to that part of the house . The dog, literally wants to F*CK me. LOL . The dog is big , so he stands in 2 legs and starts to move his "thing" against my leg!! It was soooooo disgusting/cute and embarrassing! My crush has like: O_O dafuck?! (the dog) why the hell he does that? And i was like: :$ :$ get him off! And then he and his sister started to laugh! It was funny for a moment xP. The interesting thing is that the dog is a male, of course. And he only does "that" with me! And no other... I wish that the owner would want that and not the dog! Lol hahaha...

I had a cat, who also seemed to be gay. He used to scratch and bite all the female cats who tried to approach him and purred together with male catsBig Grin He was such a nice pet.

'Homo'sexuality is normal in all of the mammal animals and many of the others...

Horny dogs are funny/silly heheh

Will101 Wrote:Well, once i read about "homosexual animals" and found out that some animals can show homosexual behavior, but they can't BE gay, just show a similar behavior. Aaand that was just an information haha!
The story is this, My crush (not sure if he's gay) has a dog, a German Sheperd . And his dog is always in his back yard and everytime i go to that part of the house . The dog, literally wants to F*CK me. LOL . The dog is big , so he stands in 2 legs and starts to move his "thing" against my leg!! It was soooooo disgusting/cute and embarrassing! My crush has like: O_O dafuck?! (the dog) why the hell he does that? And i was like: :$ :$ get him off! And then he and his sister started to laugh! It was funny for a moment xP. The interesting thing is that the dog is a male, of course. And he only does "that" with me! And no other... I wish that the owner would want that and not the dog! Lol hahaha...

The dog probably only "does that with you" because you're a new comer and he doesn't know the appropriate way to behave with you yet. He's probably been trained not to behave that way with family members. His sexual desire is probably just a natural urge which needs to be "expressed" so to speak. If there is no outlet for his sexuality, he'll take it out on whoever, or whatever seems a way of fulfilling it. It has nothing to do with the dog behaving homosexually. He'd probably do it to a female visitor just as much if she was a new person for him.

As for you, well, maybe you need to find out how the dog owner feels about same sex relations before you embark on (indulge in) doggy style... eh? Confusedmiley-eating-icecr

Dolphins, Bonobo monkeys and penguins have been documented as being capable of gay sex, and or gay relationships.. Two male penguins bringing up a female's abandoned egg, for instance, makes a good story and a good case for this type of sexuality existing in animal life.

hope my dogs don't go gay - there 10 stone each///// there gonna break my leg lol

Well stated Princely and in addition to your first statement, this is also a sign of dominance. By doing this, he must either being trying to assert it over you or feels you are more submissive and will again assert it because he knows he can. Many hierarchal animals such as Wolves, Hyenas and Lions often do this. Noticeable mostly in the Canid family.

But other animals such as Finch's, Love Birds, Parrots, and other creatures that are pair or monogamously oriented have been known to same sex bond/pair up, so in this instance this raises many questions, most commonly; why?

Such as the Penguin Pair Princey mentioned, they were a conundrum for a long time and have been tried to be split up to no avail until I believe recently.

But being a creature of habit, routine and observance, humans watch and learn and its my belief early people had to have seen this and incorporated this into their lifestyles, as you may be born Gay but you aren't born sexual, so this had to have been a trigger.

And the opposite could have occurred, with people making oppositions to this, as the likelihood is more rare and so assumed opposite sex pairings were the only ones and ran with it, with this most evident throughout history.

Along with being creatures of Habit and Observance, we ate also creatures of Vanity and so make things how we view them to be the only way to view them, so the fact that people assume Animals cannot be gay or that it's wrong for them to be shows complete and utter ignorance and lack of understanding on their part, because Animals are more atuned to nature than we are unfortunately, so they of all beings would know what is right and wrong.

And As for the humping dog, I would personally either put up a barrier with my hands before he even gets moving toward me to show I am not to be assaulted, but to be approached or align yourself with his owner, whether it be standing near or above him, to show the dog that his owner is equal or even somewhat below you in rank and that he is not to disrespect you.

Or just tell the guy to put his dog away if it bothers you/doesn't stop.

Wink

There are animals who perfer the same sex animal. If that makes them "gay", then so be it.

But for "humping your leg", this is something dogs just do. Both male and female.

There are many reasons that dogs do this, some are sexual, some are not.

In this case, I believe either the dog has never received obedience training or he is showing you that you are on HIS property, and he wants you to KNOW it.

Some dogs can be VERY territorial, and will show it by physical actions towards visitors or strangers to their homes.

I would suggest to you, next time you go over, before the dog has a chance to mount you....give him a treat of some kind. This will usually show the dog that you mean no harm to his family and you are no threat to him/her.

If the dog continues to do it, then I would suggest to tell your bf to train the dog or keep it leashed someplace when you come over.

my friends mom used to have a female dog that would try to hump the male dogs. poor guys just looked confused like, what the hell is she doing?!
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:my friends mom used to have a female dog that would try to hump the male dogs. poor guys just looked confused like, what the hell is she doing?!

She was showing her dominance over the other animals.
Making sure they knew it was HER territory.