Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Disney Movies
matty7 Wrote:i love disney and the disney/pixar movies - i can watch Monsters inc and Finding Nemo all the time...

still laughing about Fenris's take on Aladin Smile he did like to rub his lamp alot though lol

Biglaugh I hope not in front of the princess :redface:

:biggrin:

The only Disney movie I liked was Mulan. I'm more of a Miyazaki fan :biggrin:

I like Pocahontas and Mulan, all the ethnic ones xD.
Then I liked Enchanted, just because it was so sweet.

Then on the other hand I'm very disdainful of 3D animation in movies. I don't een bother with the 3D animated Disney films.

The first one: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs... absolutely fabulous for the time it came out in 1939!!!

fenris Wrote:I think Aladdin was gay ... no straight guy cares that he has a clean lamp .... a problem is the princess in the story ... so ... now I think Aladdin was bi .... very bi... maybe... :confused:
^
You go fen ,tell it as it is.Rofl

I still watch them , and I love them , personally I think that Shenzi, Ed and Banzai had something going on.( from the lion king.)

At first i thought Scar might be ,but he is way to nasty.:biggrin:

I also love the Little Mermaid. I don't care what anyone thinks. Also, for a cartoon, Eric is HOT!

Interesting enough a lesbian told me she knew she was gay when she was 7 because she got a huge crush on Ariel watching The Little Mermaid at the cinema and even pretended she and Ariel were married which at first amused her parents and then disturbed them when she wouldn't stop crushing on Ariel even after they explained to her women marry men.

But I saw the movie at the same age and didn't crush on anyone.

I used to have a professor who thought the Little Mermaid was an allegorical representation of Andersen's homosexuality. So, maybe Disney made a gay movie unintentionally. A lot of gay subtext can be read into Andersen's fairy tales.

OrphanPip Wrote:I used to have a professor who thought the Little Mermaid was an allegorical representation of Andersen's homosexuality. So, maybe Disney made a gay movie unintentionally. A lot of gay subtext can be read into Andersen's fairy tales.

Very true ... if you read a bit between the lines... you can find a lot of homosexuality ....

A good example is the german writer Karl May..... you can´t find anything in his biography. But his storys ....
He wrote storys about the orient and the wild west ( he was never there ).... the central figures have a heterosexual background.... but if you read the books full text you can find a lot of things... he wrote his books from till 1910 and the typeface is aimed at these times.
You can read the the central figures "love" each other ( in a naturally very heterosexual way Wink )..they sleep in the same room, sometimes beds ( because they have not seen each other for a very long time and we all know that heterosexual man like to sleep in the same bed Wink )...and so on. Very nice to read ... if you see it from a other side ....

Pix Wrote:Interesting enough a lesbian told me she knew she was gay when she was 7 because she got a huge crush on Ariel watching The Little Mermaid at the cinema and even pretended she and Ariel were married which at first amused her parents and then disturbed them when she wouldn't stop crushing on Ariel even after they explained to her women marry men.

But I saw the movie at the same age and didn't crush on anyone.

Some of us are later bloomers... Wink